Saturday, March 27, 2010

! ! ! I just HAD to cover this dub! Ya know how I said there were two others I wanted to check out? This was one of them, and I don't know what I was expecting, but I was blown away by the epicness of this duet!!

Mano Erina / Kohaku [princesskimagure]
Nakajima Saki / Himawari [karyhoshi]

I recently heard Kohaku in the My Boy dub I covered. It wasn't by any particular project, just a trio formed for the dubbing of the song. She also applied for HanaProject's 5th Gen, but I haven't made it to her audition yet. Himawari I am familiar with through her participation in HanaP dubs.



"PARAPIRAPORAPORAPPO,
PORAPARAPIREPORAPPI,
PARAPIRAPORAPORAPPO,
PORAPARAPARAPIREPORAPPI."


These girls have skillz. (o wo) Those are the first two whole paragraphs!! Not to mention it's sung super fast! Holycrap. I am amazed at how clear and awesome their lines came out. And they aren't rushed! On beat, in key, and the blending is great! EPIC x 10.

[*] Himawari rocked her Nakki lines, I adore her voice. It's so lovely!! I love how at about 0:31 she is holding out the 'E' sound from her ending "negai" as Kohaku jumps in with her first solo. And speaking of Kohaku!! Ohmygosh, she sounds so good! UWAH. Yeah, I've only heard her maybe twice at the most, but I think this is the best I have heard her yet!

0:45 is Himawari, sounding energetic and lovely as usual. Kohaku's following "WO AH OH AH OH AH OH AH OH"s are really cute. Let's face it; I am going to adore every single line of this song, so I shouldn't go on about every one of them, lol. Especially since I'll be doing a lot of color coding each time I mention someone's name. But I must say, 0:56 was gorgeous/kawaii! I love love loveed Kohaku there.

[*] Homg, I can't get over how much I love this (;w;) It deserves 5 bajillion stars!!! (Though I gave it the allowed maxium 5) I really love starting at 1:57, when they each get to do the "PIRAPPOPPOPPO" stuff as their own solos, back and forth.

This is so FULL OF WIN. I love it oodles and oodles and oodles. UWAH & freaking WAO. Epic. Epic. Epic. Uh yeah, I think y'all get my feelings about this by now, eh? LOL. This is something y'all definitely need to listen to, so you can also enjoy the awesomeness that is Himiwari and Kohaku's spectacular singing~

No comments:

Post a Comment