Saturday, March 27, 2010

Egah! I shouldn't have gone out. Before I even started finishing the Comos entry, I saw that HanaPro had another dub out, along with two other dubs I wanted to take a peek at. And now Hana released another! Lol, I shall go on! I'll eventually catch up.

I didn't know this was a solo until I clicked on it to get a better look. And I don't know Miss Satsuki at all. But! This is a wonderful opportunity to at least get a good listen of her vocals. I love this Morning Musume song so much! So I am even more excited to listen to this, cause it's a song I adore. And just from the little talking part in the beginning, I know I am going to love Satsuki~



Beautiful. She has such a strong smooth voice! Plus she puts so much sexiness and energy into her lines. My mind is kind of zombie-like right now, cause Satsuki killed it with her epic singing. I loved her part of the second line right about 0:25, when she does this little vocal lift on the second syllable of "narahen."

I also really like how she sounded at 0:40. It's such a catchy, upbeat part of the song, and she sang it wonderfully! Not to mention the lines there are pretty quick, and Satsuki kept time very well. She was always on beat, and spot on. 0:57 is "-nde yo" and I like how she sounded on the 'yo' part. You really pick up on sexiness she is exuding.

The chorus is freaking amazing. UWAH. Satsuki just sounds fantastic! I love the power she puts into everything that she sings. 1:52 was incredible, the little vocal trill she does on the 'eh' part of "kotae wa." And 2:00? Mega awesome!! "suki nan yo" I love the character she put into that part of the line! Plus I like the way she sings the 'eh' in the following "dakedo."

At 2:06, the end of the very first "suki" is epic. I adore the trill she puts on the 'E' sound. Satsuki ends with a very lovely and strong "koi no u." jugfnwkfjnekwjfnkgn!! (which translates to OMfreakingG) I give this girl tons of props for doing such a brilliant job on this!

Go subscribe to her now! Satsuki [ Madiiieh ]~

No comments:

Post a Comment