Friday, October 1, 2010

NIM: KT & P♥T

For those of you who don't know yet, Renna (leader of HelloProjectAllStars) is hosting a huge collab concert with the intent to bring together various projects, giving each of them their time to shine, to sing their hearts out and show you what they're made of!! You can check out my first entry on it here for more info, links, etc. Thus far released are;


I've blogged about the medleys by TU!P and Kirei na Pro, but have yet to write about the others. So I'd like to focus this entry on track four of the concert;

2005 Haru Dai 6kan
Hit Mankai! Medley P2!



Haru no Uta Cast (KT @ 0:00)
Mikitty330 as Hitomi Yoshizawa
HannaPulla as Rika Ishikawa
LoliiKokoro as Ai Takahashi
Harmonies by LoliiKokoro
Mixed by: HannaPulla

~Oh goodness this is so lovely! I don't think I've ever heard this song before, so it's something new for me. Mikitty's vocalizing throughout the song is really good, and all of her solo lines are brilliant! Hanna sounds very pretty, darn cute too! A wonderful combination of the two that is a delight to the ears, and completely enchanting.

Lolii's mature voice reminds me of Martha a bit, but she's marvelous in her own way. I would have liked to have heard her a bit more, but it's how the concert version was scripted. Props to her on doing the harmonies! There are oodles of great solos in this, and the group-sung "Da Ra Da Ra Da Du Du"s are awesome! This is a really sweet and beautiful, I love it.

"... Suki da yo!" Cast (KT @ 2:46)
Mikitty330 as Hitomi Yoshizawa
Ameimii as Rika Ishikawa
lovelybeige (aka Ai) as Ai Takahashi
HannaPulla & LoliiKokoro join in the last chorus
Mixed by: HannaPulla

~ I love the "PA PA YA"s in this! They're just short little add-ins between lines really, but they're fun. Ameimii & Ai rocked their lines! I love Ai's energy and mature vocals, and Ameimii has a softness to her splendid singing that's darling. I like Mikitty in this as well, but since I've already talked about her once, I'll just keep it brief; she sings excellently and sounds very lovely!!

I like the "CLAP YOUR HANDS" etc parts in this! All of the girls deliver wonderfully, with emotion and at a good volume. They're tremendous on the verse, but I especially love them on the chorus! Their solos are kickbutt, and the trio lines are SO GOOD. They blend magically on the "nani mo iwanaide"s! They are definitely my fave part I think.

Souda! We're ALIVE Cast (PT @ 5:40)
Takahashi Ai: Hikki [DisturbedStrawberry]
Reina & Sayumi: Micchy [Hikasaiii]
Kamei Eri: Jko [TheJayko]
Fujimoto Miki: Mitsuki [MitsukiUsagii]
Niigaki Risa: Rixie [Rixiemixiepixiedixie]
Mixed by: Hikki

~The opening lines in this are fantastic! At first I forgot that this was going to be the concert version of this song, therefore shortened. When it jumped from the beginning to about halfway through, I was confused then went OH, lol. I love the melody of the chorus, the "shiawase ni naritai" etc and P♥T sings it outstandingly! Lots of fabulous blending going on!

There aren't a lot of solos in this portion of the medley, mainly a lot of groups and full-cast lines. You do get to hear each girl solo once though; Hikki (6:09), Rixie (6:16), Jko (6:46), Mitsuki (7:02), Micchy (7:11). They are all magnificent!! The "GO GO GO GO"s really pack a punch, and though I've cared for this song a lot, I think the "...A BEAUTIFUL STAR"s rock! Pinky Team deserves their place in the NIM Concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment