Friday, October 1, 2010

Natsu LOVE Romance

A little while ago I blogged about the opening of Cosmos Project's 1st Natsu Matsuri! ~Natsu LOVE Romance~ concert, featuring members of Hoshizora Project- since then they have released four more tracks!! I haven't been keeping on top of concerts very well, but I shall try and catch up!


I honestly totally forgot that Edo no Temari Uta II [03] was a dub to begin with. I was staring at the pretty costumes and listening to the beginning group lines that blended awesomely and sounded fabulous, and then I remembered! Yuusaku, Kiro, Martha, Ayaka, Bee, Kagami, and Sachiko are freaking epic together!! They could be the real thing, with their talent and spectacular overall sound. The solos are all superb too! I've always really liked this song and I'm delighted by this smashing dub of it. So downloading.


C-ute may not be everyone's favorite group, for various reasons (mine is unfair line division), but they do have their share of good singles. I love it when their songs are scripted, and I really like how Cosmos divided Namida no Iro [04] up! The girls take turns singing the solos, and in the chorus it goes between the Cosmos cast, Hoshizora cast and full-cast lines! You can check out the CClyrics for reference~

I'd like to hear a bit more energy and volume from Sachiko (0:23), she's endearing but a bit quiet. Jaydie (0:29) is a tiny bit pitchy now and then, but I really like her "Sayonara itoshi hito" solo. Kiro (0:38, covering for Yumi) sounds incredible, I love her mature sound and strong delivery. And Saya (0:44) is utterly adorable, sweet and irresistible. Gah, listening to this is making my giddy and smiley.

The pre-chorus is magnificent, I love the Hoshizora girls on "Uwaki nara sore nari ni" ~ Martha (2:33) completely owns her solos, she nails'em hardcore and sings with a terrific abundance of emotion and dazzling umph! The full-cast part at 1:55 is marvelous, I love hearing the girls altogether. Though in a group, Martha does tend to stick out. Overall, I think this is sensational!


Juri! She has the first solo track of the concert; Panpancake [05]! I remember when she sang Happy in HanaPro's concert, also as Koharu. She is really cute, not a Koha clone but fun, peppy, and kawaii in her own way. I really enjoy listening to her, and can't help the squishy smile that crosses my face as I do so. She did a great job!

"WELCOME 3RD GEN MEMBER MOMO! She's a member of Ceres, and I'm so glad she covered Rixie so quickly. Everyone, please take care of her, and the rest of gen 3 as they debut!" Egah, Gen 3? I either forgot or didn't know *shot* Martha is talking about the 6th track and latest release, Anataboshi, in which Momo sings along with Reika and Bee. They all sound marvelous!! The verses are swell, the pre-chorus super splendid, and I totally love them on the chorus!

Keep it comin' Cosmos & Hoshizora!

No comments:

Post a Comment