Friday, September 17, 2010

Misc

I've loaded this Shiruku video at least three different days, and then just not got around to it. Well no more!! I'm trying to get to some more shoutbox requests, so this entry is a little bit of this and that. I promise!! Hikari (CherryzProject) and Mignon Project, I will get to you as soon as I can!

I'm still PMing and interviewing, which can leave me waiting on replies before I proceed. But it's fun to chitchat a little bit with different projects! And I try really hard to think of what I'd like to know that I can't figure out by reading a profile, when asking questions. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to respond to me!!



Natsuyaki Miyabi - Lucy [CherryxJuice]
Sugaya Risako - Michi [hitsugayahinamori]
Shimizu Saki - Lizzie [Liz9419]
Tokunaga Chinami - Fae [nytefaerie]
Ishimura Maiha - Miyu [Mermaid31894]
Tsugunaga Momoko - Daniel [lovelyneko10000]
Sudou Maasa - Belly [Rasubelly]
Kumai Yurina - Aiko [ReinaLoverai]

Special Generation by Shiruku Koubou (Shiruku Project) / lol I had a really fun time listening to Aiko and Michi (and I mean that as I compliment, girly) in this! Their energy caught my attention~ Lucy is super lovely+sweet on her part and has her own bit of kick; she's terrific on her lines! I almost thought Daniel was Momoko! Her first solo is really cute and very Momo like, she could use a little more strength in her delivery, but!! her energy has improved.

You don't get much of a chance to hear Lizzie, Fae, Miyu or Belly~ but they all contributed to the group parts, and the wonderful end result that this dub ended up being could not be so without their singing. The "Ai"s could have been a little fiercer, but the overall sound of this release is delightful! It's been a while since I heard a dub of this song and I really enjoyed it.



Kamei Eri - Cute, Sultry Tsundere~
Kumai Yurina - Serious, Unsure Meganekko~
Okai Chisato - Over-confident, energetic Tomboy~
Mitsui Aika - LOLI!

UMBRELLA by Malice [maliciousdevice] / jfknejkfnejk. I love Malice. I'm so so happy that she started to share her solos and other dubs with me, because I am such a fan of her singing. She has such a unique fantastic voice and smashing energy + emotion! I love every word from her mouth and she always catches my attention in dubs.

She worked really hard on this solo and I think it definitely shows!! She sounds amazing with herself, the blending of her four different voice-types in awesome! I've never heard the song, but now I am dying for an mp3 of this dub! Malice did such a good job on sounding different for each part she sang- it shows that she is flexible and can do different things with her sound, and just proves to me even more how talented she is.

Malice said that this song makes her mega happy. Well this dub makes me mega happy!! I'd give it a ton of thumbs up if I could, but alas I can only give it one. SO WORTH A LISTEN. Rabu rabu rabu rabu *happy twitch* must. have. mp3.



Mimi (x3LoveyDovey)
Eva (waterpixieva)
Ryan (RyanEatPho)
Jay (jExtremist)

Chu by Gemini (JjangGeneration) / I downloaded this a little while ago when Eva sent it to me, cause I was excited at the thought of another dub by these four! They work so well together!! (Plus Aya is a fangirl of the guys cause of Boyono, and Eva's solos are incredible. HI MIMI I'D LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU!) Chu isn't my favorite f(x) song, but it's really catchy and in a way cute. lol, at the end of work today I started singing it randomly to my mom cause this dub came to mind~

jgnejkswgnkjw kgnrejkgnrkj O M G! The opening part and the "chu"s etc turned out amazingly!! These people know what they are doing; singing and mixing wise. The solos are so freaking good, and I love how people join in for duets or harmonies throughout the song! Like on the "ku ku ku ku"s & "yeah baby" ~ Also when they sing boy/girl on the "Do it, do it chu~, it’s true, true, true, true, it’s you" parts.

I am admittedly not playing the YT vid of this, but simply listening to my mp3. Sometimes this group has names to show who is singing when, but I don't know for sure if they did that this time. I love Eva's rap as well as whichever of the guys sings a part of it. Plus I love the "do it chu" that follows!!! But everything about this dub is utterly epic! It sounds very professional, well sung and well put-together. Worth a kajillion gold stars for excellence!



Kiss by Logan [ThatBananaYes] / ohmystars, Logan stopped by! I feel so special! I don't know him at all, but I already think he's awesome. I've heard him in quite a few dubs, though I couldn't tell you what off the top of my head. He's always helping people out by singing the extra parts in songs and I often see him mentioned....unless there are two Logans?! Nah, I don't think so, lol. Anyways~

He sent me his latest solo dub of the song Kiss, "I love this song, even if it's about a skanky home-wrecker... basically" lmafo! Logan is fairly pitchy, but the emotion he sings with is marvelous and because of it he's quite....sweet? I don't quite know the right word to use. Charming? I really feel the 'skanky home-wrecker' related emotion in the chorus' LOL I mean that in a good way, like, he puts feeling into his singing and it comes through to the listener. I like his "kiss kiss kiss"s and I love his "kiss me please"s.

Above all, his dedication to singing is great! I can't say that I know he sings allll the time or anything, but someone can say "you suck" or give constructive criticism and because of it someone who likes to sing could become less inclined to do so or to share at all. Singing is for fun, and sharing with your friends, just having a good time, whatever- I'm glad that Logan sings and shares! Yes, he's pitchy. But practice brings progress! Keep being cool, Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment