Friday, September 17, 2010

BTW

Wow, how long has it been since I've done a non-solo BTW? And how long has it been since I've actually sort of planned on it happening GASP on the weekend? I need to get around to solos- Okie share her 1000 Words dub with me (it's beautiful ;w;) and then I saw some others I wanted to check out but I resisted.

I am keeping it quite basic this time and only going back as far as my subslist will let me go. I'll keep chugging along, catching up with different projects one at a time. But for this, I'm just sticking to what's on the YT created list, lol. Cause I'm too tired to make my own list.



Kimi (KimiOkami)
Risa (omgspazattack)
Michi (michiyomichi123)
Miri (xXLuvleeMerodiiXx)
Juri (Juwibean)
Jang (jangbong13)

Seishun Collection by Hanabi (SmilePassionGroup) / Oh. This song. *fakes enthusiasm* Nothing against any of the fabulous projects who sing it; no no no. I'm just not over the moon about it. I've barely listened to this singing group before (OMG RISA and JURI! I recognize some people!) and I'd like to remedy that; now!

Oops, the dub is half over and I was frowning upon MM's ugly outfits. SO THE DUB! There aren't a lot of solos to go by, but that's cause this song is all about blending, and how everyone sounds as a group. I must say, the blending in this dub is very ear-pleasing! You can hear the difference from one group of girls to the next (like in the beginning verse), and both of them are magnificent!

Holycow, I love the solos. I just listened to the second set of them (2:36) and was stunned by how cute + pretty Miri, Juri and Jang all sounded. I love'em!! But backtracking to the first set (1:01) Kimi, Risa, and Michi are all enchanting! Going back to the group parts, 3:49 is sensational!! I love that you can really hear how the girls sound together as a whole, because of the quieter backing music. It's beautiful~

(omg major lol once I read the drop-down section "OMG I HATE THIS SONG. I guess I shouldn't be saying that since this is our project debut, but jsdhgkjsngkletn. I don't know why I chose this as our debut song, but at least I've got it over with.")



Aishiteru Aishiteru by Ali (ILA1080) of YoruProject / D'AW, Ali is so so so super sweet! ! ! I've heard her sing before, but I don't think she's ever sounded quite so adorable! She's utterly darling! I am new to this song- I really like Ali on the chorus' melody! She's terrific on the verse as well, but is very cute+sweet on the "Aishiteru"s and etc parts. This is Ali's graduation dub, as she is leaving Yoru Project. She picked a good song, her cute voice really suits the sweet main melody. I'll always think of this solo dub now when I think of her. And then I'll think AA DAARIN!



Moka, Raii
Ayomi, Nykki

Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba by Meigetsu (Tsubaki Project) / I have a weakness for this song. I always sort of lol when I load a dub and it's a song I love, and I see someone in the comments go "I hate this song, but..." ~ For me (Berryz wise at least), Very Beauty is one of those songs. But anyways, getting off subject.

I think these girls did a really nice job on this. It's sort of an odd song, in that the melodies are pretty but not something you hear every day. It can be easy to hit an off note while singing the tunes, and having a good amount of energy in your lines can be tricky.

I personally love to sing out the chorus' and aren't as good on the other parts of the song, but I love to listen to people besides me sing the whole thing even more (lol)! This dub is really pretty and each of the girls did a really nice job on their solos. The chorus is lovely, and I love the duets too!! Overall; splendid~



Martha, Kiro, Jaydie
Yuusaku, Sachiko, Moni

Meguru Koi no Kisetsu by Jupiter (Cosmos Project) / My brain is failing me at the moment, cause I need sleep. But this is awesome! A lot of fun, energy and cuteness packed in by this fantastic cast of lovely gals. I really like the different PV that Martha gave a go! The solos are kickbutt, but the duets and group parts are my favorite!! Give some Jupiter some love y'all, and give'em a listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment