Sunday, September 26, 2010

Honki Pro's Latest~

Hah, I started to do a mini-BTW entry, cause it was already late and I didn't think I'd have time for anything else. I got one dub into it and then on this next one I kept on writing, until I decided to just give it it's own entry! Work + The Amazing Race kept me from blogging more than this today, but there is always other days~



Shimizu Saki : Kuri [MonkiiSuki]
Tsugunaga Momoko : Arisu [RaReiRoo]
Tokunaga Chinami : Lily [SytheMeisterLily]
Sudou Massa : Aiko [ReinaLoverai]
Natsuyaki Miyabi : Natsumi [KonataIzumi124]
Kumai Yurina : Ayuna [AyunaDaisuki]
Sugaya Risako : Chinatsu [fandubzRmylife]

VERY BEAUTY by Kagayake Koubou (Honki Project) / I am a Berryz fan. I am not a Very Beauty fan though. This song has never really grown on me. I like it, but at the same time I just don't care to listen to it. I've never really thrilled to hear dubs of it either, but I'm always willing to give stuff a go- regardless of my tastes. And in this case, I'm happy I did!

This isn't by any means perfect, but it's...endearing. I like that the girls sang this song, even though it's well known for it's high notes. They sound extremely sweet, and really charmed me. Chinatsu did a splendid part on the opening solo, I especially like her "sameta toki ni wa" ~ I love her mature voice! I picked out Natsumi as Miyabi before I looked at the castlist. I find her so so...I wanna squeeze her cause I adore how she sounds! I've come to know her singing pretty well and I think her solo is swell!

Ayuna sounds magnificent on her solo! She has a unique sound that I really like, and I think her lines are great! Her "shiteru" (2:32) is so good!! I don't know what word to use, but just add a ton of so's in front of that 'good' and you've got it. I love her little bit of vibrato!- it's only one word, but it's exquisite sounding to me. And ohmygosh, I LOVE Lily's "Sore ga onna yo" at 3:18ish!! She's so kawaii!! Freakin' epic. I haven't even mentioned the group parts yet!

The Na/Chi & Ay/Ari duets in the chorus are spectacular! They blend crazy awesomely! The girls all tackled the high notes well, so props to them! I really like Kuri in the pre-chorus mini-groups, along with Aiko, Lily and Arisu. Every singer contributed to that part of the song, and they're fabulous. The most win thing about this dub for me has got to be the full-cast lines in the chorus. They're so pretty ;w; Despite the song choice, I really enjoyed listening to this dub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment