Monday, September 27, 2010

[Beautiful Angels Normal Girls]

Okay yay! It's BANG time! Work was okay today, but then I had a real crappy hour after I got home. Then I ate food, got a blanket to snuggle with and plunked myself down in front of my wonderful computer, so I could blog for you lovely people. And I'm going to start off with my interview with BANGProDubs~


AYA: The first thing to my mind when I think BANG is NU ABO, because it was the group's debut. Why did y'all choose that song?

AYUCHI: The truth is that nu ABO wasn't our debut, only our first song uploaded to our new YT account because the old one was deleted by copyright...Our real debut was Bambina by NEWS and soon I'm going to reupload all the songs we had in the other account for our first aniversary like group.

AYA: On your channel profile it's noted that your name stands for 'Beautiful Angels Normal Girls'. Is there something special behind that? Who came up with it?

AYUCHI: When I was talking with Miyo about creating the group, we wanted to choose a name that's easy to remember but also for it to have another meaning, like the names of our dear groups NEWS & KAT-TUN.

And after some failed names, BANG came to my mind because I wanted to create a group with lovely and different voices that sounded like angels (or something like that) together- so we're like Beautiful Angels when we're singing but the truth is that we're a group of Normal Girls that love to sing and put all our effort into making it the best we can.


AYA: What would you say is the goal of your group; Are you set on making progress as a group, or is your main goal to just have fun? Somewhere inbetween?

AYUCHI: Our goal? We don't have any goal but to have fun together... mmm but I think that our big goal could be to reach the heart of the people who listen to our songs because we put all our heart in them.

AYA: How often do you think you'll release dubs? Y'all have five up at the moment, and I was wondering (especially with school in the way now) if there is a game plan for releases?

AYUCHI: We usually release a single with 2 songs and 1 egg's song for month, and sometimes special songs like nu ABO with some of us in. The last month we didn't release any new single because now we're working on a bigger project and it takes much time to release. So our release amount...depends on the free time we have to release extra songs or not.

AYA: Recently there has been a 'Sakura' theme going-on. I think it's really cool and like the majority of the songs chosen. Props to whoever came up with the idea. Will there possibly be any more themes?

AYUCHI: The Sakura theme is a idea that came to my mind and the girls of the group (or like I sometimes say, my angels) liked it so we did it ^^ And, like the Sakura theme,...more themes could come again or any of my angels can propose another theme in the future.

AYA: Anything interesting you'd like to add? Or any news?

AYUCHI: I'm proud with our group style because we are a group that changes the style of music (we sing) all the time, and not like the usual in the fandub groups that only sing jpop or kpop. It was our first idea when I created the group with Miyo and we're making it happen. And now I have to say a great news and it's that we're working on our first concert!!

We have some problems with that because some of our members couldn't take part on it and we have to cover them in all the songs, but soon we're going to release it so wait for it. And another great news is that next month we're going to celebrate our first anniversary as a group ^o^ I have to say too that if anyone has any proposals for the group we're really open. And finally thank you Aya for being interested in us.




Recently Ayuchi has started doing what she mentioned; re-uploading previously released dubs to the current BANG channel. I originally got her reply last week, and right after that Resonant Blue and MY BOY could be found among the other uploads, including the 'Sakura' themed ones also mentioned. Of the two I happen to like Resonant the most~

I really really BANG's cover of Sakura Girl! So much that I pleaded for the mp3 and now savor it. Also, the debut of the new account -nu ABO- is definitely worth a listen!! It's so gooooood! It's ridiculous that this group has so little subscribers! Check them out, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment