Saturday, September 25, 2010

BTW [P2]

I just want to remind y'all that just cause I write a little about a dub here, it doesn't mean you can't still ask me to write more about it. I'm just going through my subs, and I already see stuff that I'd like to maybe fully write about, but not at the moment. It's just BTW right now, and then on to other things~



Hopeless Dream Chasers:
Izumi [sparklingIZUMI]
Risa [omgspazattack]
Noeruu [kingdomheartstibute]
Okie [DivaDagger]
Yuri [Fuonyuri]

The Mandarins:
Rixie [RixieMixiePixieDixie]
Juju [BvbyJuju]
Karri [LittleKarri]
Ai [lovelybeige]

*alo!kira (xxHelloSparkle) ~ as long as there's love IT'S ALRIGHT / I don't know if I've ever actually heard the second Gen...I think I have, but maybe not with the first Gen? *looks at channel* OMG PIRIRI TO YUKOU I need to listen to that ;w; And make an alo entry soon! Anyways~ The blending in this is wonderful!! Both generations sound incredible with one another, they work well together!

I love love love all of the trios and other smaller group parts so much!! The solos are spectacular, and the chorus is sweet + pretty. This is such a heart-warming dub!! There is some iffy timing, but nothing major- and the little bits of laughing are so kawaii! I can't begin to say enough good things, and express how much I adore this release. The girls' singing is so clear, spot on, and extraordinary! It's pure enchanting win.



Cast (In order of solos)
Mitsuki [MitsukiUsagii]
Hikki [DisturbedStrawberry]
Michi [HitsugayaHinamori]
Aiko [Reinaloverai]
Awai [MadleyBloomingStar]
Jko [TheJayKo]

*xPinkyTeamx ~ Natsu Remember you by Pinky♡Team / I couldn't help smiling and swaying in my seat as I listened to this! I love the melodies and overall it's so sweet + cute! The girls sound so good on the chorus! Those "I'll remember you"s are definitely my favorite parts in the whole dub! And OMG the verses are crazy kickbutt lovely!

There is some great blending going on throughout the song, and oodles of sensational singing! This is another one of those dubs that makes me insanely happy and filled with good feelings, so much that my brain fails with words. It's SO worth a listen. I'm glad Pinky Team makes sure to do something ballad-like every once in a while, cause they're amazing at these kinds of songs. I got a little teary eyed listening, heh.



Saki - Ayuna [AyunaDaisuki]
Momoko - Kaede-chan [lolypop227]
Chinami - Kurichii [MonkiiSuki]
Maasa - Veri [everidian17]
Miyabi - Eun Mi [eunmijjang]
Yurina - Kanny [kannychan21]
Risako - Kate-chan [PirateCool192]

*HanaEmiProject ~ Waracchaou yo BOYFRIEND by Bouken Berryz / Ohmygosh, this seriously impressed me. I've only heard a few dubs from this project, and I actually really like their Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance dub- but this is tremendous! The blending on the group parts is divine and the girls are so together! The solos are clear and adorable! And the energy level is pretty good too!

I'm also happy that this song was picked, because it's not dubbed very much; so extra points for song choice! This is so ridiculously cute, I love it! This isn't a dub that knocks your socks off, but it's very darling and makes you smile hardcore. I immensely enjoyed listening to it!! I am so downloading! Y'all should keep an eye on the Bouken Berryz girls~



Asami: Chiiemiemi
Miuna/Konno Asami: midorixdd
Satoda Mai: Kuridesu27 (MonkiiSuki)
Fujimoto Miki: KonataIzumi124

*SakuraProjecto ~ Shining Itoshiki Anata by Cherry Eggs / The cast list confuses me a little bit, so I just listened without thinking about who sang when. I've never seen the MV for this song! Only the Ai+Reina duet. There is lots of lovely + cute singing in this, but I think overall I'd like to hear the girls deliver their lines with more emotion. There is some pitchiness throughout the solos, but I give'em all props for effort. The mixing sounds fine to me! Some girls' pitch could use some work is all and I'd like to hear them get really into what they're singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment