Saturday, September 25, 2010

BTW [P1]

Thanks for the comment Purply ;w; And thanks to everyone who supports me! I know I'm not the quickest sometimes *curses work* but I love this blog. Today is already half over, and the camp-out is finally fully done so I'm not busy with that anymore! I'm going to jump right into things so I can attempt to get done as much as I can!!

Lol, BTW actually on a Saturday; GO ME! That's two weekends in a row, which seems a silly thing to be happy about, but I like when stuff works out how I originally plan. Again, this time I am just going off my subs list. If I start trying to backtrack further than what's on it, I'll take too long. So without further rambling, here we go~



Jonghyun: Joanna [funkystar25]
Min Ho: Britt [TwistandSh0ut]
Key: Cherry [cherrysakura16]
Tae min: Charles [Charlesdavid]
Onew: Nixira [shanixira]

*KCJEntertainment ~ Jo Jo by KCJE Collabs / Thank goodness for this website. The writer color codes songs by a lot of Korean groups- I used this site for when I wrote about XOXO's Star Star Star dub. When I started listening to this magnifcent dub, I was sad cause I had no idea who was singing when, because I don't know my SHINee guys. But now with the lyrics, I can figure it out!! Anyways~

The girls have gorgeous voices, and all of these singers sound freaking amazing!! Joanna's "My Heart" + vocalizing at 0:09 and her solo at 0:16 are impressive! I love Cherry, Nixira and Charles on the verses- they're brilliant. Charles is the only guy in the bunch and he's fantastic!! Britt's part at 1:18 is excellent, she also sings the "Hey...Love...Stay"s at the end of the chorus.

And speaking of- the chorus is fiercely awesome!! I really like this song, especially the chorus and these KCJE singers sang it smashingly!! I'm in love with this dub. The group as a whole hits so so so many good notes- in their solos as well as on group lines. Every second of this is superb.



Shuensha; Usagi [BanryuSaint], Ookami [Marianahime]
Kitsune [Miyazuchan], Shika [AnimefreakXDD]
Saru [xmikipinkux], Ushi [MomoxMochi], Uma [Riondrug]

Kyohaku; Inu [NatsujiSen] Niwatori [Yuns217]
Kaeru [Konaneko93], Neko [Diabolicbread]
Kaba [0lollipopz0], Usagi [BanryuSaint]

°S-uta;
Kumo [Amiswami2], Nezumi [Nozomi25], Kuma [Adelutzah03]
Hukurou [xLittleMystery], ChouChou [Breecuppycake]

Taiyou; Tatsu [xXLuvleeMerodiiXx]
Kame [Aznfiregirl], Morumotto [ILA1080]

*Hoshi Project ~ ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL! / "Hello! Ushi here. For those of you who don't know I was given leadership of HoshiDubs, and this dub was done as a farewell to our original producer, Hoshi-chan! " ~ How sweet! ;w; As many project members as possible particapated and the end result is really pretty.

I like this song a lot, the meaning behind it. It's such a great group song! I have to download this. I'm really proud of Hoshi, and that's just as an outsider, a listener, a fan. Thanks for providing the mp3, it's so worth having. I know I've been being all mushy lately, but when a dub really touches me, I can't help it. I love this.



Cast: (In order of Solo hearance)
Angel, Yuki, Andry

*AtarashiHappyCharm ~ Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai by Mirakuru Musume / I love it when projects stray from the original scripting of a song! We all know that the distribution isn't always super fair, and plus it's fun to mix things up. This song was dubbed with only three people, and I think they did a fabulous job! I get confused about who is singing when without lyrics to follow, but these ladies sound very very lovely!

I am loving someone's vibrato, and all of them sing with a good amount of energy. They're marvelous on all parts of the song; the solos + smaller group parts in the verses & pre-chorus, and the group lines + solos in the chorus. I love the "onna ga medatte naze IKENAI" and the "massugu ___ My ___" lines! Overall, this is wonderful~



Mitsui Aika: Chelsea
Nakajima Saki: Michiyo
Kumai Yurina: Kate
Sugaya Risako: Yuki

*MorningFanProject ~ School Days by Cutie 4 / This is so cute! There are some things that could be better, but the girls sound adorable! All of them have great voices, and I'd like to hear them a bit louder & clearer. I know the fuzzy muffled quality is probably due in part to a mic, making it sometimes hard to hear the girls well enough over the music and fuzziness combined.

But it in no way takes away from the loveliness of these gals- I love their singing! This song isn't exactly bursting with upbeatness; it's easy-going and nice & I think the girls sing it with a good amount of energy on their solos and also as a group. They sound marvelous altogether, though the chorus in this isn't my favorite; I prefer them on the verses. Overall, the quality could be better, but the singing is swell.



Ash [ diabolicbread ] *
Fuyumi [ sailorkona ]
Jess [ lilmenchi ]
Molly [ mollyxface ]
Yuns [ yuns217 ]

*KiramekiDubs ~ Onna ni Sachi Are by Gesshoku / CClyrics / DEBUT! Congrats on this group releasing track one of their first single! I sort of knew this was coming, from when I talked to Chiyo about Kirameki; and here it is! Or I should say; here they are- the dazzling gals who make up Gesshoku, and the ones that sang this song for us! Ash took on Rosetta's part in this, and is one of the project's helping-hands.

Jess, Yuns and Ash are all terrifically splendid & Fuyumi and Molly sound really pretty. I totally dig the solos in the verses, but the real win for me is the various duets and trios!! I like the pre-choruses a lot because of them -the blending is delightful- and the chorus is awesome!!

Gesshoku's second track is listed as 'Namida no Iro' and since they do their own scripting, I am really looking forward to it! And just for kicks, Kirameki Shuffles recently released Love Like Candy Floss, so check that out y'all. I'm glad to see that this project is still alive and kickin' cause I like them a lot. If you do too, you should subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment