Wednesday, September 1, 2010

. . .

Oh sorry, this is just me. Falling off the face of the earth.

OMG. I can't say how sorry I am for neglecting this blog and all of the awesome people who take the time to read. My main reason is my wrist, but usually one thing leads to another, though I shall not ramble on about me. I'm doing alright and have two days off after today. So I was like; perfect time to get back to blogging, you crazy lady!

I am so behind I don't even know where to begin. I have a buttload of requests and projects to catch up on, but I'll figure something out. I always do, lol. But I feel I need to start things off with two dubs from two of my favorite projects. I love them to death firstly for being so amazing, but secondly for providing MP3s. Extra thanks to Buggy!



Oshima Yuko : Kinsenka [ shockingbuggy ]
Maeda Atsuko : Suiren [ nephiminechan ]
Shinoda Mariko : Nadeshiko [ giselledesu ]
Itano Tomomi : Kikyo [ tomokyohamasaki ]
Watanabe Mayu : Tanpopo [ juwibean ]
Takahashi Minami : Kanna [ tokidokihaato ]
Kojima Haruna : Ibara [ chiiayu ]
Kashiwagi Yuki : Boke [ letigressfabulous ]
Miyazawa Sae : Kisagi [ airuchu ]
Matsui Jurina : Asagao [ yumeangel29 ]
Matsui Rena : Kuchinashi [ frauleintrucy ]
Kasai Tomomi : Tsubaki [ pixienyan ]
Takajyou Aki : Momo [ fantasykingdom1227 ]
Minegishi Minami : Rina [ disturbedstrawberry ]
Ono Erena : Hinageshi [ meghitomi ]
Kitahara Rie : Kiri [ singingondemand ]
Akimoto Sayaka : Sayuri [ xmikipinkux ]
Sato Amina : Higanbana [ renshikyo ]
Sashihara Rino : Aoi [ chocolateblakberri ]
Nakagawa Haruka : Hakuren [ luinestel23 ]
Miyazaki Miho : Himawari [ karyhoshi ]

Heavy Rotation by KMT48 (HanaProject) / Because this is a new AKB48 song there was even more of a chance of any kind of video and/or material etc that involved the song in any way being taken down on YT. Kappa had a 10 second video linking the MP3 stream up for a little while before she made it private. But when I searched the title + KMT48 on youtube I discovered that Buggy (aka Kinsenka) had an acapella version up on her account, so I'm using that!

I've heard a lot of crazy kickbutt stuff from Hana in my time as a fan. I have my favorites from them, and this definitely makes the list. One of the best AKB48 dubs they've done! I still hold Kimi wa Pegusas and other HPD48 songs dear to my heart, and the re-released River cover was pretty extraordinary, but I am really really super loving this latest AKB dub.

A lot of the time I hear new songs as dubs before I ever (if I ever) hear the actual thing. Such is the case with this song, and after hearing Hana's version, I don't need to hear the real thing *clings to MP3 happily* I love the beginning "1 2 3 4" (Kinsenka? I think) and every single "I __ you" etc line flat out rocks!! The verses are lovely and I totally dig the blending on them as well as throughout the song. The chorus is fabulously jammin' and deliciously delightful! Pure complete win.



Cast (Appearance):
Narsha: Ada [adelutzah03]
Jea: Kran [kran117]
Miryo: Beth [bibblebobble629]
Ga-in: Hitomi [MegHitomi]

Sign by 예쁜 ♦ Diamond (IKPOP) / I first listened to this only yesterday (I know, shame on me) and at first I wasn't in love with the song, but I downloaded it today and I haven't been able to stop listening!! The song is really pretty, as is mentioned in the drop-down section, and these girls blow me away with the incredible job they did on it. Someone said in a comment "if it didn't say dub I wouldn't know it was...." and I so agree! The overall sound, vocals, quality, mixing and everything is freaking brilliant!!

I could spend forever trying to put into words how much I adore this dub, these girls, and IKPOP. I'm pretty sure I'll confuse who is who if I tried to break it down, so I won't. The rap parts are spectacular! The chorus is gorgeous!! I really like the part at 2:33 too, but every part of this song was utterly pwned by this group. Beautiful. Fantastic. Impressive. Epic.

--I will be listening to both of these dubs for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment