Thursday, August 26, 2010

Misc [H] Project Releases



Reika [ candyraver009 ]
Jess [ lilmenchi ]
Awai [ madleybloomingstar ]
Ash [ diabolicbread ]

*Hello Stage ~ Take It Easy by Kuusai / Ohmy H!S, it's been a while. This is a darling song and these girls did a fabulous job on it! I'd love to have some CClyrics, since it's a trio scripted to four people, but since I am without, I shall simply enjoy listening! The chorus is awesome!! I love everyone together, they sound so good!! The "shinging"s are terrific, as well as the many verse and prechorus solos.

Not sure if I'm matching names and voices up correctly, but- Reika and Awai are very cute & Ash and Jess sound lovely. All of the higher notes are well managed, and though the timing is a tiny bit iffy sometimes the mixing seems fine to me. The chorus is my favorite, but the dub overall is splendid!



Cast: Reika, Sara
Scarlett, Yumi, Shinju

*Hoshizora Dubs ~ Shabondama by Nikkou / Maya sent the MP3 of this to me not too long ago and I downloaded it then. I've listened to it a few times since, but I'll admit that I'm not crazy about this song (it's been a popular song choice lately though, eh?)- Nonetheless, this is a sensational dub! Oodles of energy and kickbutt singing! The lovely ladies that make up the cast sound magnificent! I love all of the "Shabondama"s! I may not being saying much about this dub (mainly because I wrote about this song somewhat recently) but it's definitely worth a listen!!



Sootie (SootjeNL)
Rii (AzNxRawRx)
Alie (AlieOngaku)

*Hanabi Project ~ Kacchoii ze! JAPAN by Hana-Bi-N / CClyrics / "If it wasn't for Alie graduating then I would have made these three a permanent group, they sound so good together!" I happen to agree with Hanabi's leader! The "KACCHOII ZE"s throughout the dub are swell but I like other parts more. Such as both of the "VERY VERY" solos; 'wonderful love' at 0:47 and 'beautiful kiss' at 2:13. All of the solos inbetween the group parts are marvelous! It's hard to pick out a few that I like from among them.

I think I'll go by girl, starting with Sootie! I think my favorite from her is at 1:20. I love her mature lovely voice, and she sounds great on the melody of the line, I especially like her ending "aru" ~ she hits the higher 'ru' wonderfully! I also really like her "sukoshi no magokoro areba ii" solo at 2:48 and her "subarashii machi" at 3:37!

Rii is such a cutie!! Though she's a little quiet in volume, her lines are all really sweet! I like her 1:44 solo, especially her "areba ii" ~ Then there's her "WELCOME TO MY TOWN" at 2:17, gosh she's so kawaii! I love how she sounds on "town" with that little bit of adorable attitude. And I also really like her "daisuki na machi" solo at 2:44!

Alie rocks! She's a strong singer that delivers well and sounds great, which you can really hear in her "WELCOME WELCOME" at 0:49! I also like her "sore ha yaranakya hajimaranai" at 2:24, her 'nai' is a soft but pretty. And I like her last solo of the song, her "sukoshi no magokoro areba ii" at 3:45. The girl are great individually and as a group, and overall I think this turned out really well!



Shimizu Saki : Kuri [KuriDesu27]
Tsugunaga Momoko : Arisu [RaReiRoo]
Tokunaga Chinami : Lily [SytheMeisterLily]
Sudou Massa : Kim [Miriko96]
Natsuyaki Miyabi : Natsumi [KonataIzumi124]
Kumai Yurina : Ayuna [AyunaDaisuki]
Sugaya Risako : Chinatsu [fandubzRmylife]

*HonkiProject ~ Otakebi Boy WAO by Kagayake Koubou / Lovely. Pretty. Ear-pleasing. This dub is many things! But this song is one that packs a punch & calls for a lot of WAO and I'm not hearing it. The girls don't sound bored, but they could definitely step up the energy. Don't get me wrong, they all seriously sound amazing!! Clear, cute, charming! Most certainly enjoyable. But this dub is lacking fervor. I love the cast dearly and look forward to hearing them again.



Saki: Ayuna [AyunaDaisuki]
Momoko: Kaede-chan [lolypop227]
Chinami: Kurichii [KuriDesu27]
Maasa: Kate-chan [PirateCool192]
Miyabi: Eun Mi [eunmijjang]
Yurina: Kanny [kannychan21]
Risako: Kate-chan [PirateCool192]

*HanaEmiProject ~ Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance by Bouken Berryz / I'm not a big fan of this song, but I actually enjoyed this dub a lot! I love the "TIKI TIKI TIKI"s and the Bouken girls sound really good on all the melodies and parts. Kate is fantastic on lead vocals & she and Kuri are marvelous on the solos following the "EBIBADE" lines.

I really like Eun Mi on Miyabi's part, and Kaede isn't always clearly understandable. You don't get much of a chance to hear Ayuna or Kanny, but their short solos are swell and they -and everyone else- contributed to the spectacular group parts! *downloads* I like this! Yeah maybe there could have been a little bit more energy, but I still think this turned out nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment