Thursday, August 26, 2010

YTC



After YTC (You Tube Chorus) 's 80 person cover of Sakura no Ame, my mind was a little blown. It's so beautiful and the cast number is crazy! I could have sworn I wrote more about this group, but either I didn't or I forgot to label it properly, cause I can't find it. lol fail.

"We made this group due the success of Akahitoha Youtube Chorus. Comments were flashing in, and a lot of other people wanted to join in too. So we thought of creating this group, which will give the chance for singers to join choruses and spread their love of singing to the world!"

The group has just celebrated their one year anniversary, as well hitting 2,000 subscribers- an impressive number! Lead organizer RinSakuraRin is backed by a team of wonderful mixers, animators, judges and special members. More information can be found on YTC's channel and forums.



1 2 4. One hundred and twenty four. That's how many people sang together in the latest brilliant cover from YTC; Dango Daikazoku. I'm not going to really write about it, because I don't know what to say!! There are no solos, it's all fantastically blended group parts, and I couldn't hope to know who is singing when with the huge numer of participating singers and a lack of something to guide me.

I love both of these chorus covers
They are truly amazing.

CHECK'EM OUT Y'ALL

Happy anniversary YTC!

No comments:

Post a Comment