Wednesday, August 25, 2010

KSI Auds



*brbcool8 ~ NU ABO / This song has grown on me, at first I didn't care for it at all, but now I like it. In the drop-down Britt said "I dont think I've ever tried to make a cover as perfect as this one" and you can definitely tell! The end result is brilliant! The whole beginning (up to 0:41) is awesome!! I especially like 0:32, Britt sings with great attitude on "dok chang juk byul myung jit gi" ~ The chorus throughout the dub is kickbutt, I love the "mystery"s and "NA NA NA NA"s

1:33 is epic!! 2:13 isn't my favorite, she's singing higher and sounds sort of cute but I prefer her on the mainly middle/low parts of the song. Like 2:41! Britt also said "I tried to make it my own, but I think I kinda sound like Amber going solo!" and while she does remind me of Amber, she's not a clone or anything and I like how she sounds. I love her "Yeah, this is how we do it bring it love f(x)" at 2:51!! And her ending "NU ABO" is awesome!

*musicdancesing97 ~ I Need a Boy / Ohh I like this! I really like the beginning speaking part, Cindy sounds mature and lovely- when she sings she's more cute+lovely, but I love both. Her bits of vibrato are splendid and though some of her notes are iffy now and then, I like the emotion she delivers her lines with. A lot of parts of this are wonderful, and overall I think she's delightful.

*4eversj1697 ~ Into The New World / I don't know her exact name, so I am referring to her as Hanzuzu. This dub didn't blow me away or anything, but I still think she did a nice job on the song she chose. I don't know how to describe her voice, but she sounds very cute+sweet and lovely; her "da heuteojin" at 0:17 is fabulous. She has some iffy notes but I give her props for giving her all. At 1:05ish she layers her voice- I really like her on the melody of the chorus!! Not perfect, but enjoyable.

*LittleMissCrap ~ Hard But Easy / A bit rushed sometimes and pitchy on the chorus, but Sarah noted that she oneshotted this song for 'a trial like thing'- practice you could say. With that in mind, this turned out pretty swell. You can tell she's a good singer simply by listening to her first few lines; her "bogo sipdagado" (0:15) is so pretty, I love her vibrato on 'gado' ~ her "geuriupdagado ireol irinji" is lovely too. And I like her "molla ah" at 0:25.

If Sarah actually worked hard on a cover of this song, I know it'd be better. But oneshots are for fun, eh? They're not meant to be flawless. The verses are my favorite in this, and parts of the chorus are nice. She put this cover up anyways because she wanted to enter Kpopcollab Summer Idol and there was a deadline to watch, so I give her props for entering with this even though it's not her best.



*xYakyuBaka ~ I Need a Girl [Female Piano version] / This song seems to be popular, lol. Beckie admits that the quality of the audio isn't the best, but you can still hear her divine voice. I love her speaking parts and pretty much every second of this. I like that she went with a slower piano version, the overall sound of Reece (thefrenziedpianist) 's playing and Beckie's singing is very soothing- Exquisite.

I love that she sang the melody and harmonies, as well as the gentle passion she fills each line with. Her "boy I need a boy"s are lovely and addicting & her higher and lower notes (plus everything inbetween) are gorgeous. Beckie is splendid on every part of this song (verses, chorus, etc), I like too much to point everything out, but this is definitely worth a listen!!

*SuzurinCovers ~ Saying I Love you / The beginning "Non neul naegae malhaettji wae" is beautiful! Suzumi has a lot of potential. Her low notes are soothing and pretty, her higher notes swell, and she has an overall very lovely sound. But I'd like to hear her sing out more- I know this is a slow song, but it doesn't have to be soft and slow.

She's semi-pitchy here and there, but not glaringly so; she has her share of good and not-so-good notes/lines, but you can hear the emotion in her words. I love her "jomdeo dalkomhage jeoldae ijeul su eobge" at 0:32! All of the chorus in this sounds marvelous and is wonderfully ear-pleasing. 2:42 turned out nicely, I like her "sipji anha" in the first line. Each time I listen to this, it grows on me more!

Suzumi sings with herself at 3:00 and it's terrific. And on top of that, she does overlapping vocals, as often done by a lead singer towards the end of a song. I really like her "jianulge Iroke neul niyope seoseona malhalge" (3:21ish) where there's her singing the main melody + her other vocals. And her "saranghae saranghae"s throughout the dub are enjoyable as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment