Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YA-YA-YA-YA

Get yourself ready for some K's. I'm always coming up with different ways to determine how to play catch up from day to day. In some ways I'm real behind and in others it's not that bad. But while thinking of what to write about today I randomly picked a number and it happened to match with the letter K's position in the alphabet. So I'm going to be catching up on K projects. This next dub I started writing about, and after a bit I decided to slap it in it's own entry~



Dawn Musume Summer Live 2010
~All Over the World~ concert


Ai Takahashi: Naoly [oONaolyOo]
Risa Niigaki: Memoire [Memoiree]
Eri Kamei: Ameimi [Ameimii]
Reina Tanaka: Aiko [ReinaLoverAi]
Koharu Kusumi: Airen [malajesterices]
Sayumi Michishige: Hanna [HannaPulla]
Aika Mitsui: Hanni [HanniLoreee]
JunJun: Kokoro [LoliiKokoro]
LinLin: Naoly [oONaolyOo]

*KanashimiLegend ~ Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattekitta~ / I LOVE THIS SONG. I know I say that about a lot of songs, cause in many ways H!P rocks and thus there are a lot of good songs. But this song is SO COOL! So fun and energetic & I completely adore the melodies. It's actually kind of funny, cause it's the song Renna (HPAS) used on her Natsu Interdubbing Medley Concert video and I remembered then how much I love this song. And now I'm listening to this, lol.

But onto the dub! Much of this is various group parts, but the beginning "EVERYDAY EVERYNIGHT" etc is mainly by everyone; it could have used more energy overall. At 0:32 it picks up some, there is more emotion, and everyone sounds fabulous. Memoire's "daisuki yo" at 1:00 is so adorably charming! 1:16 is my favorite melody in the song, it's amazing. This is one time I bow to Tsunku for a cool song.

Ameimi sounds sensational at 1:23, and following is more "HERO! HERE WE GO!" etc which turned out nicely! And 1:36 is Naoly, props to her for being a cover! I really like how the cast sounds on the verses, the second of which starts at 1:55. There is some nice blending going on and I like it!! Frick, I love Aiko. I've noticed her here and there on different group lines with her fantastic emotion, and her "daisuki yo" at 2:23 is so kawaii+pretty!

I really like Na/Ha at 2:33 ("kanatte hoshii")- they lead the way to more of the rockin' chorus. Memoire's 2:45 solo is wonderful, I like her "kanpeki na" ~ and at 2:59 Aiko totally pwns her line, her "dakara" is smashing!! The "EVERYDAY EVERYNIGHT" etc at the end doesn't really get me going anymore than in the beginning; the girls sound good, but I'd like more umph!

You don't hear Airen, Hanna, Hanni (yay for being a helpful cover), or Kokoro individually but they all contributed to the various group parts! I like this quite a lot!! I've barely listened to Kanashimi Legend, but I shall try and pay them more attention in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment