Monday, August 23, 2010

kjgjkegn rjk

I want to make love to this dub. (No, I did not say I want to make love in this club- let's keep Usher out of this please) I WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO THIS DUB. I got Liana's shoutbox message about her new account, so I was all *la la la click click* and then the dub started loading on her page while I was poking about. I finally blinked at it a few times before I hit the play button and I am SO GLAD that I did! ! !

O M G THIS IS GORGEOUS



Taeyon: Coxy (coxychox)
Jessica: Shi (shi2js)
Tiffany: Liana (letigressfabulous)
Sunny: Mandy (tokidokihaato)
Hyoyeon: Amanda (catanaition)
SooYoung: Windy (x_lovelywindy)
Yuri: Ronnie (nephiminechan)
Yoona: Hitomi (xxhitomixx)
Seohyun: Hxiong (hxionify)

Star Star Star by X♡X♡ (hosted by letigressfabulous) / I actually found some cool color coded lyrics for this song, they may not be perfectly accurate, but they helped me to know when which girl was singing (since I am a fail SNSD fan, and don't know them by name very well). Still, forgive any mistakes! The beginning speaking part is by Hitomi, she did it so well! I really felt the emotion when she said "michigetda byeol deura" all sad like.

HOLY kjgneskjg grkjngrjk grnegjjgr !!! Coxy sounds AMAZING. The second I heard her, I probably had some brain cells die or something, cause she sounds mind-blowingly incredible! Her voice is SO beautiful! Smooth, rich, flowing, not to mention her vibrato gives me tingles. She's followed by Shi, and FRICK she's just as extraordinary! She sounds so lovely, enchanting, and superb! I love both of their "oh baby"s

1:01 is Windy, who's so sweet!! Like cute, endearing, charming, mega sweet, but in the most beautiful way. All of her held notes are wonderful, and I especially like her last line, "na amugeotdo halsu eobtjanha" ~ As Windy sings, Mandy has higher solos that follow after each line. She sings them fantastically and sounds utterly divine!! 1:15 is Liana, who's as marvelous as ever- I love her on the melody of the second line ("watdeon geoya neoreul chaja") her low notes are delightful. I also like her pretty "Shining Star"

Mandy follows, she has awesome emotion! Her "jeongmal" is sensational and I love her ending "hana" ~ 1:54 is Hxiong, she has such a gentle lovely sound, her singing is very soothing and pleasant. I really like her "ddo ni saenggake" ~ 2:09 is Liana again, goodness gracious I love her whole solo here! The second time around Amanda (2:22) has the lines that are followed by Hitomi's tremendous solos. Her held notes are splendid and she sounds beautiful overall.

2:37 is Ronnie, who's brilliant and very moving to listen to. Her "malhaebwa" is exquisite, her lower notes in the second line so lovely, and her "daedabhaebwa utjiman malgo" is breathtaking. Following is the mellifluous Coxy, who's intensely ear-pleasing. I love her "byeol"s and so much more. At 3:11 Hitomi only sings three words, but they're sweetly captivating- "Star star star" ~

Coxy's 3:17 solo of similar lyrics plus some vocalizing ("Ooh...whoa") is very lovely, as is Hxiong's solo thereafter. Shi's last solo closes the dub; her "jeongmal" is very pretty and her "hana" purely gorgeous. ! ! ! ! O M G I had to try so hard not to repeat myself when writing about this, because I kept wanting to use the same words; amazing, beautiful, etc.

But I think I managed to get my feelings about this dub and the girls across in a good variety of words, though often times I had to search for the right word. And no matter how many words I use, I can never say enough good things about this. IT'S STUNNING! I thank these singers for sharing their singing with us! This is very sweet, soothing, magnificent and moving! I am dying for an MP3 *coughlianaily*

I strongly suggest y'all give this a listen. It deserves many.

*EDIT! I found the thread on yoproject's forums, including the MP3!! Go there to download this gorgeous dub. AND I discovered that I did have a few of the solos mixed up. I wondered why Hitomi only had the bit in the beginning, but it turns out she has two other solos, which I have fixed above.

1 comment:

  1. I love your reviews and I was wondering if I could become a featured solo artist on your blog. Let me know either through here or YT

    ReplyDelete