Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Misc Project Releases



*KireinaProject ~ The Bigaku by Yumi [SugoiiYumiChan] / I really like Yumi on the verse melody, especially her "yukouze MIDNIGHT" at 0:41ish. She delivers well and sings with a nice amount of energy and her own little bit of attitude. I like her "Cry cry cry" at 0:56, leading into the chorus. Her "Oi"s are cool, especially the part at 1:39- her "OI...MOTTO!!" is funny yet adorable and makes me smile. Yumi's higher notes (ex 1:23) are somewhat strained, but she sounds lovely+cute overall.



Rii [PrincessJoycie]
Micchy [Hikasaiii]
Jen [BanryuSaint]

*kOreanDUBs ~ For Muzik / Debut! This is the first release from this new project, check out their channel to learn more about them! Wow, this is a short song. At first I just thought it was a short dub, but I looked it up and it really is like this. The girls are said to sing in 'order of solos' but I was sort of confused sometimes. So because I'm unsure, I'm not using names.

I really like the "You never know where this music is gonna take you" in the first solo ~ it's so cute yet cool. The "hey"s and "ho"s are kickbutt. "Soul maker" (0:50) is sung with attitude, and I love how "aljido motamyeonseo" sounds (0:53). I also like "deo keuge let`s come" (0:57ish), which leads from one solo to another. The first line ("sesange deullyeojul dalkomhan nae mellodi") sounds awesome and is well delivered.

Overall there are little things that could probably be better, but the girls did their best and I like listening to them. We can look forward to hearing; I My Me Mine (4Minute), Abracadabra (Brown Eyed Girls), and Good Girl, Bad Girl (Miss A) from these three girls plus the group's other two members, Molly [MollyxFace] and Karlee [MomoxMochi].



Shimizu Saki: Airen [malajesterices]
Tsugunaga Momoko: Mystery [xLittleMystery]
Tokunaga Chinami: Ameimi [Ameimii]
Sudou Maasa: Sootie [SootjeNL]
Natsuyaki Miyabi: Miri [xXLuvleeMerodiiXx]
Kumai Yurina: Memoire [Memoiree]
Sugaya Risako: Fuyu [SAILORKONA]

*KireinoBijoux ~ Seishun Bus Guide by Shiny Sapphires / I was so happy when I saw that this unit had released more singles, because I've been stuck on their their Furare Pattern dub ever since I first heard it. I downloaded this a little bit ago and have listened to it quiet a few times since. The song has grown on me and this group of girls did a marvelous job on it!

You hear Fuyu and Mystery often because their parts have the most solos- both sound terrific! There are a good amount of smaller group parts throughout as well as fullcast lines, and the blending on them all is wonderful!! A few girls could use a bit more umph! but the energy for the most part is swell. This turned out nice!



Hannii (c), AutumnBaby (c), Corsica (k)
Bel (k), Eunmijjang (c), Mystery (k)

*KisetsuProject ~ Kaccho ee / CClyrics / These girls are the second generations to the Aki Koubou (k) and Haru-Cute (c), three to each unit. Hanni's "Ikimasu yo" at 1:36 is so sweet+cute! I think the "kaccho ee"s could use more punch, I don't feel anything from them. The faster lines in this song can be tricky, so the few stumbled solos are understandable. Practice brings progress!

Autumn and Eun Mi had some trouble- but I really like Eun's 2:42 "kaccho ee jan x2" solo, and Au's following "ookiku" solo is nice. Cor (1:55), My (2:31ish), Ha (2:37) and Bel (3:21) all sound splendid! I also like Mystery's 2:00 "kaccho ee jan x 2" solo, and all of the short little solos throughout are swell. This is a pleasant dub, though I'd like to hear the girls among their full groups on a different song~



Rainielovealways as Hebe
EarthtoEata as Selina
Littledd as Ella

*KCJEntertainment ~ Yi Yan Wan Nian / I am entirely new to KCJE, but I am not new to S.H.E- I love them and don't listen to them nearly enough!! I've heard this song a few times before, but not in a long while. It's a somewhat tough song choice, since many slow songs and fast songs are difficult in their own ways. You've got to watch pitch and timing on a song like this. But whatever little thing may be picked at, I give these ladies props for giving it a go!

I didn't know what to expect, since I don't believe I have heard any of the singers in this before, but Eata was a pleasant surprise. Her opening "lei you dian xian you dian tian" is very lovely!! I really like her sweet voice, and her whole solo is enchanting. Lildd follows, her timing is close to iffy sometimes but she sounds marvelous all the same.

Ohmy, 1:20 is magnificent! The girls blend so well -like their "lian lian bu mie"- and they sound so pretty together!! After the chorus is Rainie, she's a bit pitchy and her timing isn't perfect, but I like her "de ce lian" (2:25) a lot and her ending "hui" is nice. 2:43 is a semi-short solo by Eata, followed by Lildd; frick, I love her "hai an xian yue rang ren liu lian" line at 2:51!! So pretty!

Then it's more of the chorus, and though the girls aren't always in sync, it's very soothing and lovely. All of the high notes -in group parts and solos- are managed well in this dub. I'm really glad I took the time to listen to this. It makes me want to explore KCJE much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment