Saturday, August 21, 2010

SHIZEN!

As you can see from the banner that assaults your eyes the moment you click your way to my blog, I changed it! I don't only blog about H!P dubbing groups, and so I felt my previous banner was misleading. Plus I started out only writing about a handful of projects; now I keep tabs on over 80. It doesn't seem fair to have the name of only about a dozen of'em up there, and none of the rest.

Plus- AK and SnM cover all kinds of songs (Asian, English, and much more), there are AKB48 groups, kpop groups, etc on YT, and I like to listen to solos too. Also, people who don't know me or don't follow the YT & dubbing communities were probably confused by my old banner, lol. So even though I stuck to a very basic banner this time, I'm happy enough with it for now.



Nashi [ missgumbiecat ]
Kani [ madleybloomingstar ]
Ringo [ thecutieastig ]
Hiduke [ fantasykingdom1227 ]
Ichijiku [ crazyselphie ]

Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~
by Amai Hikage (ShizenProjectDubs) / I was a millasecond from being really sad that I didn't know who was singing when and stuff, then I remember that Ayaka gave me the CClyrics AGES ago when she sweetly asked me to look at it. (OMG they even named it 'color codes for Aya' gaaaah ILYGUYS) I downloaded it then and have been listening to it ever since, and it's one of my favorite dubs of this song. And definitely one of the best.

jkgneswjgn I love Kani. She is so amazingly kawaii, I could say it twelve dozen times and I know it'll still be true, but I can't help fangirling over her voice. She has the first solo and instantly you're loving the dub when you hear her. Not that it's all about her, no no no, she just starts the song off wonderfully and I'm loving it!

0:33 is Ichijiku, she's such lovable mix of pretty & cute!! She sounds soooo good and delivers well! I like her "suwatteru" though every word from her is magnificent! 0:46 is Hiduke, her solo is semi-short but super lovely! I love her "kiita" ~ she's followed by Na/Ri, and ohmy they sound fantastic together!! And then it's the chorus!! YAY.

This song has grown on me a lot, as many songs end up doing (except for Seishun Collection, lmao). I really like the melodies, and on them this gorgeous group of gals is great to the gillionth power, and then some. Seriously. The chorus sounds sensationally spectacular!! I love love love LOVE it!! I'm just bobbin' along in my chair and enjoying this 'music to my ears' quite literally.

Kani has the first "SUKI" solo at 1:24ish, and it's purely adorable! On to the second chorus- 1:38 is Ringo, who reminds me a bit of Ichijiku, in that they both have a similar sound; mega pretty + cute, just in their own different ways! I really like Ringo's "tappuri to" ~ she sings with oodles of emotion and dazzles my cilia with her outstanding vocals!

1:51ish is Hiduke, I don't know why but she reminds me of Rae (SingingOnDemand) in this. I've heard her sing quite often before, maybe it's just this song, or me being weird? lol idk. Anyways, she is delightful!! I don't know which part of her lovely solo to pick out, cause it's all awesome! Following is Ichijiku, again not a long solo but she's cute 'n charming. I like her "kara ne"

2:09 is Na/Ka, and they are making me believe -even more so than I already do- that it's likely impossible for this group of girls to sound anything but amazing together!! And if they don't do it, the chorus right after certainly does!! The blending in this overall is through the roof! I love the chorus to pieces, and if this dub were cake I'd say screw the pieces and take a fork to the whole kickbutt confection!

Ringo at 2:42, I really like her last "SUKI" but all three of them are sweet. (*has the stupid hiccups*) And then 2:57 is Martha Nashi! I need to get used to the names in this project, lol. Goodness gracious, do I love this lady's singing; she sounds incredible! I love the sound of her voice and the emotion she puts into her lines. After the last set of lines in the chorus -sung by everyone- Nashi has the final "SUKI SUKI SUKI"

klefeklfej lgkernjgklr YAYAYAYAY, yes if you read between the lines that is my name in caps, but the main point is a big YAY for this dub!! I totally love it and will go on loving it, and am happy to share my adoration with y'all and hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did the first time and still do!

ALSO *HINT HINT* I am downloading their Suki Sugite Baka Mitai dub ASAP (which will be right now if technology keeps being nice to me) and y'all shouldn't hesitate to give that a go as well. Though I can't say anything about it yet, since I haven't heard it. I'm sure it's going to be wonderful. We shall seeeee~

1 comment:

  1. Jikucchi and Richan got similar voices I think too *__*

    ReplyDelete