Saturday, July 31, 2010

Run run run

I'm trying to get through my requests, but I really really really need to catch up on Totally Up! Project releases. They have a concert going on, plus a good handful of other releases that I haven't checked up on over the course of the past few weeks. ilypurply & all TU!Pers!



Jessica: Rae
Yuri: Katie
Yoona: Teefah
Taeyeon: Rae
Tiffany: Sachiko
Sooyoung: Eva/Zoey
Hyoyeon: Teefah/Zoey
Sunny: Hachi
Seohyun: Eva

Back-Up Vocals: Purply & Eva

Run Devil Run by Star!U / CClyrics / I like this song, but I don't love love it. And I think that's part of the reason I've been putting it off, aside from the whole no energy thing. I just can't get motivated to write about this fully. I love the girls in this to pieces!! But I'm going to sort of jump around, say whatever catches my attention~

The first part of this is awesome! The solos are as follows; Rae (0:12ish, 0:35ish), Katie (0:20), Teefah (0:28, 0:34), Sachiko (0:42) and Eva (0:50). Rae does well on starting the dub off, I like her "bad boy" ~ Teefah's 0:28 solo is very smexy and ear-pleasing!! *o* I especially love Eva's part, she's so gooood. And the backup singing by Pu/Ev is fabulous! 0:57 is the first chorus;

"You better run run run run run" ~ ohmygracious, the blending is outstanding!! So there and OHYES. 1:01ish is Hachi, who sounds a bit off to me, like she was in the wrong key or something. Eva's "hey" at 1:11ish is delicious+attitude! Zoey (1:24) finishes off the chorus. Second verse solos; Eva (1:30), Sachiko (1:37ish), and Katie (1:45). I like Sachiko's "Na obseul ddaen" a lot, and I think Katie's solo is marvelous! More chorus at 1:52, the group parts are so win!

Frick, I could marry Teefah's 1:57 solo, her "geodeocha jullae" is incredibly good. Like the best chocolate, only for your ears not your mouth. Hachi at 2:04 is terrific!! Solos after that are; Rae (2:07ish, 2:26) and Sachiko (2:19). I love Rae's smexiness in her 2:26 line. OMG 2:33! Zoey and Hachi show you their stuff; and they're smashing!! Zoey only has one solo before this and so I didn't have a lot to go by, her "Neol saranghae jul ddae jal haretji" is brilliant! The back&forth lines between these two are amazing! Hardcore pwn.

The remainder of the solos are; Katie (2:50ish), Zoey (2:58), Eva (3:01), and Rae (3:13. Rae also does some extra little "run run run"s, like at 2:55. Because my mind is fail when it comes to this for some reason, I haven't said nearly enough goods things about this dub. Just cause a song doesn't rock your boat doesn't mean you can't enjoy the vocals of a group of talented ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment