Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you love me x 2

"...a branch off of IKP (IroKokoroProject) that covers Korean Pop girl groups. 예쁜 ♦ Diamond will release two-three tracks every month from popular K-Pop girl groups like SNSD (Girls' Generation), Wondergirls, 4minute, After School and F(x)."

Golly, I've been putting this off. I'm listening to the MP3 of Abracadabra as I write; I've had it downloaded for a while now and it's totally awesome. But anyways!! I was really excited when I first heard about IKPOP, because even though H!P is wonderful, there are oodles of great Korean groups & songs. For their first single, they've listed their tracks as;

1. Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
2. Magic Girl - Orange Caramel (After School)
3. Run Devil Run - Girls' Generation/SNSD

I'm not that excited about the SNSD song because it's been done a lot, but I am really really looking forward to Magic Girl!! But let's start things off with their first release;



Cast (Appearance):
Ga-in: Liana [superbestfureindozu]
Narsha: Ada [adelutzah03]
Jea: Kran [kran117]
Miryo: Beth [bibblebobble629]

Abracadabra by Yeppeun Diamond (IKPOPcovers) / Aha! I found some CClyrics online, cause I basically knew who was who after the first round of solos, but I didn't want to get confused. This is so smexy, impressive, hot, and epic; all BOOMBOOM body rockin' & mind blowing in a delicious way. And I'm not talking about the PV, I'm talking about the vocals. The dub itself. Frickin' amazing. These girls really brought it.

0:49 is the start of the sexalicious singing and it's Liana! I don't really know Liana on a personal level, but she is one spectacular singer and I couldn't be happier to hear her as a part of IKP. She sounds SO gooood, I love her attitude~ Ada follows and she's got this...cute -for lack of a better word- edge to her voice. Almost to as if to say; Oh yeah I can be dangerously smexy and cute at the same time. Well she does it, but it's just her pure talent and natural awesomeness. I like her "-go go"

1:04 & 1:11 is Kran, the first line in English and the second in Korean. It's not much to go off of, but she sounds awesome and I know we'll hear her more as the dub goes on. The "Do you love her" x2 is Beth (Amber), whom I adore; she sounds sensational. She is one of the singers that comes to mind for me whenever I think of IKP- she's also the leader of this group. Liana has the solo at the end of the pre-chorus; I love the way she says her last "Do you love me" ~ her emotion is fabulous.

This isn't my favorite song ever, and off the top of my head I can think of at least one Brown Eyed Girls song I like more, but the chorus in this is really catchy. I can't help but like the melody, and completely love the way this group of gals sound on it. D'aw, it looks like Kran's part (Jea) doesn't have lines except for during the pre-chorus and chorus, and they're always the same melody. Well then I shall fully enjoy what I do hear from her! Such as 1:19, 1:27, and her "neol naega naega gatgesseo" at 1:32.

Backtracking to a parts inbetween said solos though, I LOVE Ada at 1:23. Taka said in the drop-down, "I sense the autotune comments coming soon and FYI I barely used any autotune but I did use LOADS of effects." yeah well here's a comment for her; it's awesome!! I think this dub has the perfect amount of effects, it all sounds amazing and she did a spectacular job mixing it all together. Ada's kickbutt singing + the effects is orgasmic.

1:34ish to about 2:18ish is basically the same as the first part of the song. Most of the solos are sung by the same girl, and while they're all awesome, I'd just be repeating my words of praise if I were to go through them all again. Though I forgot to mention that I also like Kran's "fantasy yeah" ~ 2:19 is Beth!! She is such a brilliant rapper, ohmygawd. Such fierce delivery. And the hotness doesn't stop with her, Liana's part at 2:34 is so cool+sexy+gorgeous. I love her "abracadabra da irwojyeora"

Then after more from Beth at 2:49ish, there's another round of the chorus, before one last repeat of the verse-melody part. I think my favorite part of this dub is the chorus (which Kran has a lot of) though it's a touch call. The verses are super catchy, smooth and smexy; I like them more than the pre-chorus. Beth's rap and Liana's "abracadabra" etc rank highly, but my favorite solo(s) has got to be Ada's in the chorus.

This is SMASHING. I love it to bits. It's highly addicting to listen to. And it's an AMAZING debut for 예쁜 ♦ Diamond and IKPOP. As I said before, I'm eagerly awaiting Magic Girl!! LOL one last bit from Taka, "We do NOT own this sexual content-filled, weird-outfitted, sexy dance stepped video. Also, I'd like to welcome Liana and Kran to IKP! You guys are INSANELY talented and we are all happy to have you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment