Thursday, July 22, 2010

FRIENDS



Cast (in order of solo):
Saya (animefreakXDD)
Wolfy (Wolfychanloli)

Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! / These two are easy to tell apart, so I'm not worried about getting confused as to who's singing when. Yay! Anyways~ If this is the Wolfychan I know of, then it's been a bajillion years since I last listened to her. And Saya Saya Saya is such a cutie! I'm always happy to listen to anything she's in. The moment I starting loading the dub I was already singing "Tomodachi wa..." etc, lol. Such a fun song. Butyeah, on to the dub!!

I know I've mentioned it probably at least three times now, but props to those who tackle this song. This is by no means the hardest H!P song to sing, but anything that's fast paced can be a tongue tripper. It's definitely doable, but I'm sure that practice comes into the mix somewhere, eh? This pair did a marvelous job overall!! So oodles of sparkles and stars for them~

In the drop-down, Saya mentions who she thinks they both fit the most and I have to agree. Saya's cuteness and sweet voice makes me think Chi/Momo & Wolfy's lovely sounding, more mature vocals make me think Rii/Miya. Not that it matters any who they sound like, it's just observation. And both girls take turns singing, making the solo division fair and causing them to sing as various girls. H!P mouths may be moving, but the splendid singing is all Saya & Wolfy.

The group parts are total win; chorus is excellent! I'm happy to hear this duo, mostly because I've never heard them together before, but also because they sound wonderful! It's hard for me to pick out the solos that I like the most, because I adore them all! but I'll try, lol. Saya's opening solo is adorable and a great start to the dub. I really like Wolfy at 0:56, especially "tsukushi na yo" ~ her 'yo' is lovely.

1:20, I've always liked this line, the lyrics and how they sound with the music. Saya's whole "Sou sono uchi ni WAIWAI to Minna de aeru darou" is darling and well sung!! Skipping ahead to 2:10, which I think is probably Wolfy's best solo (or it's at least one of them). She has great energy and her delivery is awesome! After the little instrumental break and such, it's Saya at 3:17 & 3:31- she sounds fantastic on both solos!

And Wolfy has the ending "Kono Nakama de aitai na" ~ her 'na' is faint cause the note is on the edge of her range, but she manages the solo well and sounds terrific! This song was a good choice, & overall this is a fabulous dub!! Thanks to Saya for sharing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment