Friday, June 25, 2010

SUKI

Darnit. My shoulder was aching this morning, so I slapped on some icyhot and a heating pad and curled up in bed with a book. Then I spent the rest of the midday and afternoon cleaning my room (hardcore) and doing laundry. So I feel bad that I haven't gotten around to blogging until now. But I am going to be working steadily at the 13+ shared vids I have and all requests made!!

Creme Project released the first part of their concert, Aisukuriimu to Keeki, in January of this year (Shiroi Tokyo, refer to video for full cast listing). Since then, they have slowly but surely been releasing one part after another. There are 26 parts in total, and the project is currently about 30% of the way through the concert. I don't know if I've listened to any of it yet, so here goes. Thanks so Sayuri for sharing~



Tsuji Nozomi - Coco [CocoNStorm]
Erika Miyoshi - Natsumi [KonataIzumi124]
Sudou Maasa - Aly [berrycutekinenbi]
Yui Okada - Moka [animeobsessed40]
Miyabi Natsuyaki - Choco [chocolateblakberri]
Risako Sugaya - Ayu [ChiiAyu]
Maimi Yajima - Miyako [miyakochanx3]

Hare Ame Nochi Suki / Coco starts things off at 0:14 as Nono; I adore how she always has energy, even subtly so in a slower song like this. I like her "shita kara" ~ Following is Moka, ohgosh her first part "KISS wo shita sono yoru" is really nice and her "JERASHII" (0:41) is very pretty.

ljkgfjioilglknj, CUTE CHOCO PAWAA! Geesh, if her voice were an edible treat I'd be munching on it all freaking day. Her first line's at 0:44ish and it's not even that long, but it's EPIC. And her voice coming out of Miyabi in her adorable oufit is so sweet (like, kickbutt sweet, not awww sweet). Her "nai" is gorgeous, makes me all mushyhappy to listen to her.

0:51, Aly as Maasa! I've been loving on Maasa so much lately, so when I heard Aly's voice I was like; D'AW ALY. Not that it matters who sings as who, but sometimes your brain likes to make connections, eh? Anyways, not a very long line either, but she sounds splendid.

Ayu at 0:58, I love her on "yashii" ~ a wonderful blend of cute and lovely. "Nee" is one little word, and yet Miyako (1:06) and Natsumi (1:08) sound flippin' terrific on it!! I'm rather in love with them right here actually *fangirlsigh* It goes to show that small lines can shine too.

1:13, chorus time! Coco's first up and she's totally cute. 1:28ish is Moka and....I'm confused. It's "nee hare dooriame nochi SUKI" and I get 'nee hare doo...' and then something like 'ananeme' sounding, then something else in place of the "nochi" before she sings the "SUKI" ~ so she kind of jumbled the lyric a little. We all makes mistakes, And!! She nailed the high notes towards the end of her solo!

Choco at 1:36 is fantastic!! Her whole line is delightful and her vocals are constantly like OH WHOA YEAH, top notch and fabulous. Following her on the "SUKI"s are Natsumi then Aly. The last one is by Ayu, and it's so low! That plus the stretched out syllables make it turn out a little odd, at least to me. But still good.

2:06 is Miyako, and I'm glad that she got an actual solo in this (I peeked ahead and I think everyone gets at least one solo of good length. YAY). When listening with headphones, her vocals start out on only one side (I'm wearing buds, so it could be left or right for me). But after "ashita wa" they switch to full. I don't know if it's a mixing error, or something that happened when recording? Just something noticable.

But that minor bit aside, she sounds superb! I really like her voice, it's been a little while since I heard her last, so I'm happy to hear her in this. Her whole solo's great; her ending "kono namida" is lovely. Following is Choco, ohmygosh, her "SUKI" is beautiful! Pure prettiful pwn. Natsumi at 2:30, a tiny bit of pitchiness, but her "I love you" and her ending "are" sound wonderful.

Coco has the final solo, the last three "SUKI"s (2:36). They're a nice finish to the dub, which overall, is awesome! I don't think I've ever heard this song before, and it's kind of pretty. These gals did a dandy job, so props props props~



Unforgettable by Kuzumochi / Sayuri also sent this my way. I'm going to be moving on from this entry to other things, so I won't be reviewing it. Have a listen though, it's Creme's latest release~

1 comment:

  1. lolz, my high note line I was sooo nervous about, and the only thing I could think of while recording was that high note ^^" I recorded it atleast 10 times XD

    ReplyDelete