Thursday, June 24, 2010

FOLLOW ME ;D



Cast (In order of solos):
Awai (MadleyBloomingStar)
Micchy (Hikasaii)
Cherry (SimpleCherry) *cover
Hikki (DisturbedStrawberry)
Sky (SkyxLights)

Bo Peep Bo Peep by aegyo (Pinky Team) /LOL, the first time I heard this song (it was with the PV too) I was like W T F? The "Bo Peep"s are so annoying. But!! I have actually grown to like parts of this song, mostly the chorus. I can't help it; it's so catchy! *shot* I think we can all agree (or most of us) that even when sung by these lovely ladies, the "Bo Peep"s are annoying; they do sound cute as a group though.

CClyrics!! *bows before Pinky in thanks* You make my life easier simply by providing! 0:33 is the awesome Awai, as freaking kawaii and bubbly as ever. She sounds pretty smexy too. I like her "burigo" ~ 0:40 is Micchy, her "mallago" is great! She sounds sweet, I'm waiting to hear more from her. About 0:48 it goes back and forth between Cherry and Hikki. Cherry is a little pitchy, but props to her for being a cover and helping out. Hikki's lines aren't very long and sort of semi-fast paced, so it's not oodles to comment on, but I like how she sounds.

Oh, I'm a little sad to see that all of the "Follow me"s parts are sung as solos, never as group parts. 1:02 is Sky on the first chorus, she sounds a bit funny but that could be the effect (autotune?). Her lines don't flow super smooth, sometimes she's close to rushing and I'd like a bit more energy from her. However, I don't know how hard it is to sing this part, so I think besides the little things she did a marvelous job.

At 1:10, Micchy's "I'm so sorry, na ttaemune ijen" line sounds adorable!! Again, not a very long solo. Wow, I think Cherry just does better on the verses than the pre-chorus, because at 1:36ish she's fanatabulous! Following her at 1:42 is Awai, and her whole short but sweet solo is terrific. I kind of like the scripting for this dub.

1:51 is the second pre-chorus, this time going back and forth between Micchy and Sky. Micchy sounds wonderful, and Sky pwned her first line!! Autotune seems to make some notes iffy, but since (I think) it's part of the effect it's easy to loverlook (like Sky's "Change one's mind" is kind of meh). Then we get more of the rocking chorus! 2:06 is Hikki's longer solo, which turned out great; I really like her last line. Ohhh, I like Awai's part at 2:45 a lot.

And then Cherry has the last chorus starting at 3:06 ~ she's darling! A little on the quiet side, but sweet. The 3:13 "I'm so sorry..." line is by Micchy, and it's a great combo with Cherry's splendid solo. The dub finishes off with a last round of "Bo Peep"s which really aren't all that annoying, just slightly. I'm just glad they don't occur even more during the song, lol. The girls did a really nice job on them.

Bah, it's super late here, so sorry if this entry sucks in any way. I'm falling asleep in my chair as I write. I've had my eye on this dub since it first popped up on my subs. Firstly 'cause of the song and secondly 'cause of the project! And Pinky Team did not disappoint. Way to go, aegyo girls~

No comments:

Post a Comment