Friday, June 25, 2010

Rockin' Remixes

I don't remember what I was looking up the other day, possibly a song or lyrics? idk. But one way or another I found the blog ★MINI MONI MANIA★ run by Kirarin☆Snow. "This is a mostly Hello! Project-themed blog for an intended audience of Hello! Project fans and interested passersby." I don't exactly know how to sum it up, so I shall point y'all to the About page.

I didn't poke about this blog too much, but through it I was lead to another of K's blogs; K! Mixed ("DJ Kirarin☆Snow Remix Blog"). Just as the description would suggest, she does song mash-ups, though her work is better refered to as remixes, since they are so well done and awesome!

Y'all know how much I'm into dubbing, but I still enjoy listening to actual H!P singers from time to time too, lol. I can listen to their oldie-but-goodie stuff, the newer releases, and the songs that fall inbetween. And I can also wait around excitedly for new singles. BUT! This is like an extra bonus. [*note* I have no idea of K's gender, but I am going with 'she' because of the name Kirarin]

Kirarin releases mixes as she makes them, but she also puts together volumes of 'The K!☆Mix Kollection' ~ Much like a H!P album, it often has remixes she's already released as well as some she hasn't. The only one I've listened so far is her latest, Volume 7.

K combines the names of the songs she uses, coming up with things such as Rottara Rottara Has Come! and then lists which groups (some non-H!P) she's mixed together !!! Y'all should check this stuff out! I am in LOVE with four songs off of V7, and if you're into remixing or up for something different, I think you should check this blog out.

I haven't been able to get these songs out of my head. I am dying to download other volumes, I've already seen several songs remixes I want to hear so baaad. But the only downside is that you have to download the whole volume in zip form. So with my slow internet it took ages.

My The K!☆Mix Kollection: Volume 7 Faves:
(In no certain order)

Kousui no ∞ Power
[Buono! × Melon Kinenbi]

Polyphonic Experiment in D
[Berryz × Buono! × Watarirouka Hashiritai × Idoling!!!]

Shiawase no Katachi ni Ai ga Aru
[(Momusu. Sakura Gumi ∪ Momusu. Otome Gumi) × THE Possible]

Dream Rival Dreams!
[Berryz Koubou × NICE GIRL Project!]

No comments:

Post a Comment