Thursday, June 24, 2010

Requests / Shared Vids [P3]



Suzuki Airi - Lucy / CherryxJuice
Natsuyaki Miyabi - Ayu / ChiiAyu
Tsugunaga Momoko - Daniel / loveneko10000

Bravo☆Bravo by Shiruku! (ShirukuProject) / "I'm proud to present you Shiruku!'s first single" ~ Yay debut! As I've mentioned before, this song doesn't give me a ton to comment on, because there are only three solos and oodles of group parts.

The opening "P-A-T-I"s are real cute, though I think I am hearing one girl over the rest. idk for sure, it's hard to tell. WOW I really like these three sing together on the first verse at 0:39. Lucy's borderline high/middle pretty voice together with Ayu's lovely mature voice and Daniel's higher/cute voice ~ it's a nice group balance. It's not always consistent, sometimes I hear one girl more or less in different spots, but I hear a nice balance many times.

1:01 is Lucy's solo, she's close to pitchy once or twice in the first part - on the "kiita" and "yume" - but it's minor and I think she sounds fabulous overall. She delivers well and with good energy. She leads into the chorus, which is terrific! I'll admit that I like the verses a bit more, but it's cause I like the melody of them more. The girls did a really great job on the chorus, especially the higher notes; they turned out well.

More wonderful vereses at 1:41, Ayu stands out a little more in this one to me. I don't know if the volumes could have been played with to make the three parts more balanced. It's not bad sounding though, just a difference in the loudness of their voices. 2:01 is Ayu's solo, I can easily ramble on about how much I adore her singing, but I'll just be short this time; spot on and fantastic! Raburabu.

Hmm, I don't know about what I said before - it's awful close between the verses and chorus for me. I really like both of them. Regardless of which I like more, they're both super splendid including the chorus following Ayu's solo (2:13). And at 3:01 is Daniel, and she's really cute+pretty. She suits Momo well, all of the girls suit their parts well.

I have to be cutting this short sadly, cause I have to go for a few hours, which I'm not too happy about. But I'll come home and blog more then~ Thanks for sharing, Shiruku. The group parts are what dominate this song, and the girls did a magnificent job on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment