Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MPR [H] Part 1

I've only written about this project once before and it wasn't too long ago - probably because the project itself is pretty new - Since then they've released two more dubs, one of them being Oh! by IroIro; since I just reviewed a dub of that song (even if it was somewhat briefly), I'm just going to link y'all. Also, you can check out their YT channel here. Now onto the other release.



Trace [Rareiroo]
Eun Mi [Eunmijjang]
Ayurii [Rainbowrii]
Kate-chan [piratecool192]
Belly [Rasubelly]

First Kiss by Shiawase / YES! I am so thankful for CClyrics; I love'em! / I really like that this project turned this trio into a five-person groupdub! It's something a little different than all the other dubs of this song out there. Trace starts things off, & ohemgee, I love her voice! and the way she sings "narenai no" ~ her smooth attitudeish 'no' is so sweet. Eun Mi follows, sounding a little lacking in energy; I do like her singing though, just I'd like a bit more from her.

0:45 is Ayurii, and though her solo is quite small, what you do hear of her is wonderful! Next is Belly at 0:48 and her "ga ita no watashi" is terrific! 0:55 is Kate, whom we don't hear enough of first off either - a splendid solo but a little on the low side when it comes to energy I think. The duet by Tr/Be at 0:59 is amazing!! Epic blending, kfjnekjf kgnejknhe! Uwah, I love Trace's 1:05 solo to pieces, her whole line "nigiyaka na mama ga yokatta" ~ so spot on and awesome!

The girls tried some harmonies, and the few ones I was paying attention for turned out alright; they maybe could have been a bit better, but I'm not one to talk because I know nothing about singing them, though I'd like to learn. The first chorus is at 1:16 and it's pretty swell; could use a little more umph! from some people, and also by some throughout the whole dub. But that aside, this is fantastic!

Eun Mi's solo at 3:09 turned out nice, she managed the higher notes pretty well, though she was a little pitchy. But props to her for taking on that line and those notes. And Ayurii has the ending line, her "KISU shite" is good.

I am so tired. Going to fall asleep here at the computer, lol. So I'd better go to bed. I'll finish up on the H's tomorrow and also check out some more of my shared videos. I have the next two days off, not three, because of the holiday; they're predicting work will be real busy this weekend. Sayonara until tomorrow~

No comments:

Post a Comment