Wednesday, June 30, 2010

MPR [Y] Part 2



Takahashi Ai - Celia
Niigaki Risa - AsunaSasaki
Tanaka Reina - Liana
Kamei Eri - Antoinette
Michishige Sayumi - Renna
Kusumi Koharu - Dani
Mitsui Aika - Tsuina
JunJun - Windy
LinLin - Rin

Nanchatte Renai (hosted by channelyopro) / L O L x a kajillion. This is actually one of my shared vids, so I'm sort of...'killing two birds with one stone' sounds so mean, poor birds, but that's essentially it. I kept laughing as I listened to this, it's so epic and entertaining. A total win by Yo!Pro. I don't even know what to say. If you haven't viewed this yet and are up for a good laugh, you totally need to check it out. Celia sounds fantastic! And whoever sang the operaish parts sounds so crazy awesome.




Featuring~
Song of Amazon, Giselle
Princess Pudding, Yukiki

Onegai Miwaku no Target by PURIMA (hosted by yoprohobos) / I know I have my dumb moments, but...is this really the PV for this song? *looks it up* Ohmygosh it is. WTF? I wonder what the lyric translation is, maybe it'd make sense. I have no idea who is singing when, and I don't think I really know any of the girls who participate in this, but regardless; I love this!! It sounds SO GOOD. I want an MP3! It's totally a keeper, something that's worth more than one listen. The cast sounds very lovely, and I'm liking the song's melody. Complete win.




Yume Kara Samete by Liana (hosted by superbestfureindozu) / Ohh Liana sounds so pretty!! Her drop-down description made me laugh a little, but this is not a dub one would lol at like some of the other dubs she partakes in. No no; this is beautiful. Liana did a magnificent job on this dub! *listens to again* Gawd I love her singing. It's not perfect, a few off notes, but who cares about that kind of thing when listening to such a lovely dub. It's wonderful~

No comments:

Post a Comment