Saturday, June 26, 2010

Misc



Kataomoi no Owari ni
by Coco [CocoNStorm] / D'aw, Coco's so adorable in this. Cute cute. Kawaii. Sweet. Cute. I love her voice, and she really shines in this solo. From the very first line -"Kyou mo KYANBASU ja" - she's totally awesome. Her "ni" at 0:26ish is such a pretty note. And the next line - "Onaji kougi wo uke" - is lovely. I really like the melodies in this song, and Coco sounds magnificent on them. She's slightly pitchy here and there, but nothing major, and the smile you hear in her voice makes her enjoyable to listen to regardless of off notes.

Her "AH"s in what I believe is the chorus (1:05), are wonderful! I like her more on the verses (and pre-chorus, which is pretty similar to the verses) than on the chorus, but both parts sound great. The second verse (1:48) is just as splendid as the first; oodles of nice notes, and great emotion. That is one thing I love about the chorus, and the overall dub; Coco puts such feeling into her singing! This is a superb solo from her, and one I greatly suggest y'all listen to~



Malice [maliciousdevice]
Scarlet [xQueenxBoox]

Koisuru Angel Heart
(hosted by maliciousdevice) / A full cover, visual as well as singing, always makes me smile. Gah, poor Malice has a hurt ankle, let's all wish her 'get well soon's! I don't know if I've ever heard Scarlet before, I've heard a girl by the same name, but idk if it was her. I don't recognize her username. But when the singing first started I didn't even realize that this was a dub&cover together. She sounds fantastic!!

I adore the "I love you"s these two do together! They're SO goood. Probably one of the highlights of the vocals for me. The verses are very nice, but I also really really like the chorus. Both gals sound fabulous on their solos, but I think they're total win as a duo. Malice has such a lovely lower voice, she sounds wonderful. And her paired with Scarlet's higher pretty voice is terrific! The vocals overall are fabulous, but let's sit back and enjoy them with the fun dancing too.



Starduster by Karu [LovablexKarupin] / OHMYGAWSH ~ This is so sweet ;w; I'm not just talking about the dub, but KranxKaru or KxJ. Kran sounds like a sweetheart, and the message in the drop-down section made me all mushy. KARU; you're so mega talented I bet songbirds that nest in the trees at Julliard are jealous. Or, er, something. LOL.

Karu really is spectacular, not in this alone, but in everything I've heard her in. She has an amazing voice and I truly enjoy listening to her; anyday, everday. This is GORGEOUS. An anime ending could be scrolling right now and this dub could be playing as the official closing theme. It's so professional and epic sounding, on top of her awesome skillz and lovely+adorable voice. Definitely an instant favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment