Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hanabi Recent Releases [Reviews by Ayuchan]

Aya note; I'm feeling way too tired to go through and enter in times, sorry. I did very light editor work on this, so please forgive any typos, etc.



Singers in order of solos:
MomoK (xscslm) [Hanabi! Pro Chick] [Cover for Bananacho]
Sootie (SootjeNL) [Hanabi! Pro Member Gen 1]
Rii (AzNxRawR) [Hanab! Pro Member Gen 1]
Peachii (animeobsessed40) [Hanabi! Pro Member Gen 1]
Kerri-kinz (StarburstSunDrops) [Hanabi! Pro Leader Gen 1]

Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~ by H-appy / CClyrics / Yay! a colorcoded one! I love them, they are just soo different to conventional groupdubs, so let's go and talk about the solos right now!: first is MomoK; she's energetic and sounds nice. Next is Sootie; I love her mature tone, very Maimi-style. The we have Rii; she has great pitching and a cute tone.

Peachii's next; she has improved 2000%! lovely lovely lovely-my favorite solo from this first section. And last but not least, Kerri--She handled this solo very well, I find it kinda hard to do, congratulations. Blending in the duets is fantastic. Chorus: energetic, cute, mixing is fantastic, blending is very very good, one of my favorite Campus covers-chorus ever!!. The first "suki suki suki" is sooo good!

More solos!! Kerri; Cute, though it could have been a little more energetic? MomoK; love her tone, a little pitching problem but not a big deal. Sootie; GREAT! with a lot of personality. Rii; Wow! amazing!! great pitching again! my favorite solo from this section. Peachii; Stop being so cute!!!!! The next duet ~ there is a really small rhythmic difference between one person and the other, but not a big deal.

Chorus: EXCELLENT! I love the blending. The "Suki suki suki"s could have been a little more energetic. Oh more solos! First is Rii: Super cool! energy!! I can feel it !! Then Peachii; My absolute favorite solo in the whole song, super cute. Last chorus: Very nice, you guys have an amazing blending power. Last "suki suki suki" line is my favorite one. Great dub guys! Keep up the good work. *goes to ''great groupdubs'' playlist*




Be Your Girl by My-Chan [xLittleMystery] / My first time hearing this song. And I find it very interesting; it has a catchy rhythm, the melody is very cute, & it requires feeling and strength at the same time. My-chan did a nice job ~ pitching is good overall, her voice has a sweet pure tone that's very cute and I like it.

I like her interpretation, maybe she's right about energy??? it could have a little more power but this is still very enjoyable. 3:07 is my favorite part, she sounds very angelical. The chorus that follows is very nice, it has a bit more energy than the previous ones. At 4:13, those "baby baby" parts are very nice too. She did a good job. *mmm! favorites!*




Singers in order of solos:
MomoK (covering Bananacho)
Sootie (SootjeNL)
Peachii (animeobsessed40)
Kerri-kinz (StarburstSunDrops)
Rii (AzNxRawR)

Cinderella Complex by High-Priestess / CClyrics / Blending is very good. Energy is soo good! - that was the first thing that caught my attention to this dub! The "give me love give me love" parts are very cute. First set of solos is very nice, I know this is a hard song for those who are used to singing very high pitched songs, because the notes are kinda low; everyone did a good job! My favorite solo from the first section is 0:59 "yonde kureta hanashi wa" sung by Peachii. Blending in the chorus is EPIC WIN! the mixing is great too. Solos could have been kinda more powerful? But still, very enjoyable.

Next section the "yes yes yo!"s and the "c'mon"s are very powerful and they give the song a strong feeling; I like it. 2:01 really caught my attention: (the Ke/So "Terebi mitete mo" & the Ri/Pe "namida ga dechau wa" ~ you can hear the first low part as you're used to hear it and the second one the octave higher melody shows up suddenly. But it sounds nice. Was it on purpose? Nice voices girls!

I love the second chorus a lot. "Juuniji sugichau yo" sung by Sootie is very nice! This is a very nice cast, because if you mix Peachii and Kerri's sweetness with MomoK, Sootie and Rii's great vocals, you get this kind of dub. The solos are outstanding and the group parts blend very well. Good job minna! * FavoriteS!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment