Saturday, May 1, 2010

VIC FREAKING MIGNOGNA~

That's who Rae's latest dubs were made for. Aly gave them to him and Rae got to talk to him on the phone! I honestly know nothing about Vic, but from what I've read/heard he seems like a cool guy. If I go to NMAcon I'll see him! Anyways, on with the dubs!



Sakura Kiss by Rae (SingingOnDemand) / This is such a cute upbeat song!! I adore the beginning "Kiss kiss, fall in love." Rae sounded great on it, and it was a perfect opening to the dub! She has awesome energy throughout, and I heard oodles of pretty notes. The verses were good, but I really liked the chorus! The higher-ish notes and the "sakura kiss" part. I also like 2:52, the held note and the part after that. Totally fabulous dub!




Juli (Juwibean) [Tamaki + Honey]
Rae (SingingOnDemand) [Haruhi + Hikaru + Mori]
Aly (berrycutekinenbi) [Kaoru + Kyouya]

See You Tomorrow (English vers of Mata Ashita) / ohemgee, this is so freaking sweet/kawaii. The giggles and little talking parts are EPIC. They make this so much fun to listen to. All the gals did great on their solos during the verses! & The chorus is. . . .idk. A simple melody that gives off friendsy easy-going vibes, almost like they are walking/strolling along together as they sing. It's wonderful! I love the emotion and energy that went into this. Mega props, ladies~

No comments:

Post a Comment