Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to achieve KABAM; add a little Hana~

I know I've basically just covered a bunch of dubs by the same people so far, but I kept seeing a few names repeated on my subs list so I covered'em for two reasons. A) cause I hadn't listened to anything super recent from either dubber and was truly interested & B) to honestly get them off my subs list so it wasn't so busy, lol.

I'll catch up on project releases and other things tomorrow, and whatever I don't get done will be probably be covered in BTW (Back Track Weekend). It's already late, so this'll be my last entry before bed. Thanks for the positive feedback on my new banner! I have around 10 files saved of different things I tried before finally finishing, and it makes me feel good to know that my final pick is cool.

That should mean one thing to y'all; Hana Project! They are still releasing 2010 versions of dubs, often times by a different group or with a different cast than before. There are currently about 10 redo dubs up on Hana's channel, and I believe there are more to come!



Himawari [ karyhoshi ]
Kanna [ tokidokihaato ]
Suiren [ nephiminechan ]
Tanpopo [ juwibean ]
Fuji [ wafflemae ]
Rina [ disturbedstrawberry ]
Asagao [ yumeangel19 ]

21ji made no Cinderella by Hazakura / I adored the energy and how awesome everyone sounded! Failage at knowing who is singing when, but I love'em all anyways. There were a few spots where wrong notes could be heard, I think mostly during the chorus, but nothing super horrible. I have mixed feelings about this song, but I enjoyed the dub. Welcome new members Tanpopo, Rina and Asagao! & Congrats to Tanpopo on her debut with HP!


Mikan by Hana Project / OH EM GEE!!! I think I need to fully cover this. But I'll do some shameless plugging here tonight while I'm freshly fangirling. EPIC. FANTASTIC. SPECTACULAR. GIVES AYA EAR-ORGASM. First off, I love this song. Secondly, I love the Hana girls. 1 + 1 may equal 2. But that + this = KABAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment