Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chuu~

"It is a project that was started not too long ago by a friend of mine, but it was soon dropped and given to me. . . .we currently have three members including myself (Reika). We'll soon be holding auditions for our first generation members. . . .

Since the girls. . . .didn't audition, and were chosen by me to be a part of this group, they won't be part of Generation 1 but instead have their own, including myself, known as generation x (because generation 0 didn't sound as cool!) That's about all I have to say now. There'll be more information in the coming up audition video."


And that about sums it up! There is currently no other information listed on their channel or anywhere else about the project. Their first single is titled, Cast it Off. Which has an A-side & B-side, both already released. Their B-side is MY BOY, and their A-side;





Ishikawa Rika: Aly
Miyoshi Erika: Reika
Okada Yui: Saya

Koi no Nukegara by T-en-shi / Wow, I really like this cast. Aly is always awesome, and in this she serves as the mature balance in the mix of voices. Reika sounds so cute/sweet and Saya is adorable! All three of their first solos sound wonderful, I really like Saya's "PORORI" at 0:46. The verses aren't my super favorite part of this song, I like the chorus more, so I'ma moving on to it~

I really like how these three sound together! There are a few solos inbetween the group parts, like Reika at 1:20 - she sounds fantastic! She's got such smashing energy; her "kokoro atari" is great. And following the next group line is Aly; I like her ending "POKKARI" which comes right before the last two lines of the song, which I think turned out fabulously!

Then we've got more verses, all of them marvelous; the girls did a good job on the higher notes towards the end of all the lines. 2:31 is Saya, her "dare no sei demo NO, NO" is sweet and well delivered. lol, I think that part / melody of this song is my favorite, cause I also like Reika's "kokoro atari wa NO, NO" at 3:14 - her "kokoro" has such umph! and I adore how she sounds on the last "NO."

Aly's solo at 3:20 kind of left me wanting. Her "dakedo ko-" was real close to being off time, and she almost sounded unsure? This solo is all, umph! Especially at the beginning of it, and I didn't get that from her. Though her "POKKARI" was nice again. Overall, this is a splendid dub. For fun, here is their MY BOY dub~

No comments:

Post a Comment