Saturday, May 29, 2010

Kinpatsu & BruN



Cast ~ [CClyrics]
ChiiAyu/Kinpatsu (as Fujimoto Miki)
Kaoricita/BruN (as Miyabi/Megumi)

*Once again I made my own lyrics. No guarantee, could be errors. They're more for my own use and enjoyment, but feel free~

Onna, Kanashii, Otona (hosted by ChiiAyu) / OMG I love this song!! As it was loading, I didn't realize what song it was, and when I played it, I was like; hmm, the music is familiar. . . - and then I heard Kinpatsu's first line and it hit me, then I had a mini omgspazz moment, cause I adore this song, lol. The melody is beautiful, and it's got such rich and smexy vibes. Plus I'm a Megumi fan, I really like Miyabi in this song, and I don't listen to Miki near enough & she pwns in this. But on to the dub itself!!

YAY more Ayu singing! YAY first time BruN singing! YAY epic duet made of awesome gals! "What a hard song to do, I had to re do like a million times..." - no kidding! I've tried singing this myself and it can be difficult. I love love love the low notes in this, but they aren't always easy to hit spot on while still sounding right (can apply to the high notes too), and on top of that, this is a slow and low song; sounding unenergetic can happen easily (Aya knows this from having tried to record this blasted / lovely song). But I think these two did a really good job!!

You can tell that Kinpatsu is sometimes more confindent sounding with her singing than BruN, but she's probably been recording for YT dubs & covers for longer; plus, she has slightly stronger vocals. On the other hand, as I've noticed in Morning Crew videos, BruN shines when dancing. And I don't know which order they recorded things in, but when you watch her sing in the video, her expressions and mouth movements show sureness, just as Kinpatsu's do. They're both good at singing and dancing - they just have similar and different strengths. If that makes any sense. lol, I'm blabbing~

Gah, I love Kinpatsu's opening solo, she sounds SO good! At 0:43, I like BruN's lower "soba ni" and following a couple seconds later, her semi-higher note on the 'wa' of "sore wa" is pretty. 1:29 is epic! Kinpatsu hit the higer notes on "-agaru dake" so freaking well, she sounds fantastic! On a random note, I did always think the whistles in the instrumental were odd, lol. BruN's solo that starts at 2:13 is really good, I especially like her on the ending "miteru"

On Kinpatsu's 2:33 line, she goofed the lyrics a little, but! I rarely (well, never before have I noticed) hear any oops' from her, so it's not a big deal - the line is "fuan ni naru no" but she switches the end around with her solo line from back in the beginning of the song ("hitori ni nareru to") - at 2:33 she sings a mix of the two; 'fuan ni nareru to' - And around 2:46 you start to hear the strain on BruN's high notes. She gets a bit quiter cause they're on the higher end of her range. We're all only human though, nee?

I really like Kinpatsu on her "sureba ii no" at 3:14!! Her following "Wow" sounds are nice too. BruN's "kagami" at 4:07 is short but lovely. Something that I think was a cool and good decision; the "kanashii kurai Cry Cry Cry, suki yo" line at 4:24 was changed into a duet! That is one thing that I always missed in this song; no group parts. So when I heard them both together I was thrilled; they sound wonderful! Kinpatsu finishes the song off with more of her marvelous vocals, and TADA, that's that! *cheers* Very enjoyable~

No comments:

Post a Comment