Saturday, May 29, 2010

PR~

The poll's over!! I know it may have seemed a little random this time around, lol. I was organizing things for my blog, making lists and stuff. And as I was going through a list of the projects that I've covered on here, I got to thinking. That, and some other time I realized how many there were that begun with K.

So I counted all the projects on the list, then separated them out by letter, and guessed which I thought would place where when the poll was over. And I'm happy to say that I was awful close!! The way the letters are divided inbetween choices seems to make no sense, but I assure you it does, to me.

H, K and S were the most popular letters for project names on my list (an average of around 11 each); and at the time they fell in that exact order, all quite close in numbers. As you can see by the poll, that's how it went. But of the three, S won out! Then H, followed by K. I have just recently re-counted my list, since a few more projects have been added since, and those three still have the most projects under them.

But! I was rather surprised to see the fourth poll option win overall! The way I divided the rest of the letters up was by amount, from my previous list. A, B, C, M, R all had around the same number, so did the next few options, the last option (Q, V, X, Z) was all zeros. A-R averaged 3-4 projects under each letter. But it was picked as a choice 42 times! These letters are more popular than I thought.

From there on things went as I predicted; E-Y, I-U, D-O, & Q-Z - in that order. The first two of those options got a little more than I expected, and D-O got a lot more; I only have one and the poll tolled 14! Thanks to everyone who participated in my silly poll. I'm sort of curious as to what projects make up the 73 votes overall, that I don't know of yet. Feel free to share with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment