Saturday, May 29, 2010

Misc Project Recent Releases~




Akiyama Yurika: Catanaition
Hashimoto Aina: Corsica
Morozuka Kanami: Catanaition/Writerserenyty
Okada Robin Shouko: Writerserenyty
Oose Kaede: Boo
Goto Yuki: Boo/Corsica

Shiawase no Katachi by J-unior SWEET (Totally Up! Project) / "The 1st track in J-unior SWEET's 5th single, Form and Happiness. This track features J-unior SWEET gen 9 members. . . .Corsica is a special guest on this single as she is a gen 6 member of J-unior SWEET."

This song is alright, but it doesn't exactly float my boat. And I don't know any of THE Possible girls by name, so I'm lost as to who is singing when. The verses are nice, though they seem like they are semi-tricky; like they'd be easy to sing off-time on - you kind of hear that as well, where some people got close. But they turned out pretty well in this dub! I think I like the chorus the most; it's catchy, has cute/sweet vibes and I like how everyone sounds on it. Overall, the energy level is good; the girls did a marvelous job. Delightful~





Saki Shimizu - Awai [madleybloomingstar]
Momoko Tsugunaga - Okie [DivaDragger]
Chinami Tokunaga - Kazzy [Vendready]
Maasa Sudou - Aiko [ReinaLoverai]
Miyabi Natsuyaki - Choco [chocolateblakberri]
Yurina Kumai - Ami [amiswami2]
Risako Sugaya - Ayu [ChiiAyu]

Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda by Cookie Koubou (cremeproject) / I got distracted by the PV for a little bit, lol. I forgot what a sweet vid this song has. Then my computer went dumb on me and I had to restart. And I'm hungry. But anyways!! Uwah, such a wonderful cast! I know everyone except Kazzy, I think. Ayuchan makes such a great Rii!! It's a bit funny to hear Choco as Miyabi when I'm used to her as Momo, but either way, she is a fantastic and adorable singer. Both her and Ayu pwned their lines in this.

Okie!! Cuteness defined! All of her solos sound very sweet & good. Ohemgee, I love Aiko as Maasa! And following her is Awai as Saki, more omgIloveit! Both of them delivered fabulously! Kazzy is cute, too bad her and the other two only get one line in this song. 3:08 is really good, all of the verses are great and I adore the chorus!! Everyone sounds good together. I haven't listened to a dub of this song in a while, actually. And this is one marvelous dub!





Hiduke [ fantasykingdom2177 ]
Ichijiku [ crazyselphie ]
Sakuranbo [ harpiegirlsuzuka ]
Kyuuri [ reinaloverai ]

Suki Sugite Baka Mitai by (ShizenProjectDubs) / Generation 2's debut! their premier single is titled, Everyday In Perfect Form, and this is it's B-side. The A-side has yet to be released, but is in the works. ~ This is one of my favorite songs, and I think it requires a lot of energy. These girls did a good job, but I didn't get the umph! from this that I was hoping for. Yes, not every line is supposed to burst with energy, but this song does call for a certain amount of, if not energy, emotion. I am looking foward to their A-side, EVERDAY Zekkouchou - it's a good song.





Rii (AzNxRawRx)
Chisako (JapanGirlHellopro)
Mashiro (iwearatshirttoday)
Rixie (RixieMixiePixieDixie)

Sakura Kiss by SakuraRanbo (SakuranboDubs) / As noted by a few members of the dub, the mixing could be better. Even though everyone wasn't together, they all still sound good. The ones whose recorded lines kind of fell together had great blending. I really like the chorus, even with the jumbledness. The beginning and ending parts, "Kiss kiss, fall in love" & etc - I like those. I'd like to hear this with better mixing, I think it would be fabulous~




Ai [lovelybeige]
Hanna [HannaPulla]
Ceci [CeciiIceChii]

In the drop-down section it's listed as 'solos in appearance' which leads me to believe it's in order of solos - that the three girls will cycle through repeatedly until the song ends. But I kept getting confused and my ears were like; AH! So I finally found my way to their forums and luckily they had CClyrics up. But, things do not go in order of solos. I find it very frustrating when I'm looking at it in a 'order of solos' mind frame, when it isn't actually like that. Not just for when I'm writing, but also simply as a listener.

Edo no Temrai uta II by SweetxHeart♥ (ShiningStarCovers) / I really like this song, it's quite short, but super catchy. And I have fun lol-ing at Airi & Kanna's hats. I think Nakki looks adorable. Anyways! Ai starts the dub off awesomely, she has a mature and lovely voice. Following her is Hanna (and again at 0:42), she certainly has a lot of energy, which is a good thing. Her solos were sometimes a bit funny because of her amount of umph! but not in a bad way; she made me smile. All of the girls have good energy!

I love the chorus to pieces! Even if a dub isn't perfect, if it's got you laughing / smiling / feeling good / whatev, then the dubbers sure did something good and are worth a listen. This trio gives off such fabulous vibes as they sing this! I also like how they sound together. I love Ceci's solo after the first chorus, her "hey hey" at 1:10 is adorable!! And the rest of her solo here is wonderful. Following her is Hanna at 1:17, and the last solo of the song is by Ai at 1:23. Then we have more marvelous chorus before this short but sweet dub ends. Other than my initial confusion, I greatly enjoyed this.




Sugaya Risako - Jess [ lilmenchi ]
Natsuyaki Miyabi - Reika [ candyraver009 ]
Tsugunaga Momoko - Beth [ bibblebobble629 ]
Kumai Yurina - Kayla [ goraxscene ]
Tokunaga Chinami - Chiyo [ xchiyochii ]
Sudou Maasa - Ayuchi [ ayulantina ]
Shimizu Saki - Rae [ talentlessloser ]

Otakebi Boy WAO! by Hello!Stage Shuffles (HelloStage) / This song again, lol. I don't actually really tire of it, but sometimes it's just like; really?! Some of Jess' lines were iffy, but she's got energy. I super adore Beth's parts and Reika sounds awesome. And as we all know, the other four girls don't get many lines - the ones they do have sound swell though. I like the "WAO"s and the mixing sounds good to my unknowledgable ears. Overall, a nice release from H!S.

No comments:

Post a Comment