Friday, May 28, 2010

OTOKO NO KO [PA-FE's third single & Lailai BBD debut]



Cast: Awai / Ami / Zarah
Malice / Sachiko / Michi

Roman ~My Dear Boy~ by PA-FE Kyuuto Project / Review by Lai / CClyrics / Yaay! My debut here on Blabodu XD That's so special desu. So, Aya-mother-in-law-chan is super busy and I decided to TRY to help her by doing a review. Let's get started, shall we?

Musics with talking parts are always more challenging to do because you never know if the person is going to do it the way we all want her to. Roman ~My Dear Boy~ is a song that i really love, specially the beggining. Zarah did Yossie's talking part, and she totally made me wanna dance with her.

Next, we have Awai's cute "You know!" that made me squee like a fangirl XD BECAUSE I JUST LOVE WHEN PEOPLE DO IT RIGHT, 'U KNOW? Ami's "Come on" and Malice's "Yeah!" were pretty good too -raburabu- Now let's move on to the singing part. First of all, I'm glad because the group parts sound really good. Great blending and great energy. Good job girls! The first solo at 0:27 is Michi's and is definitely my favorite line from her. She has a great energy and an incredible voice range.

Next we have Malice. Great energy but her mic is a bit static. I specially lover her "Let's have a dance now" at the end. :3 Next is Ami~ Her voice reminds me of Malice's a bit. Maybe they should duet. I think her solo at 0:54 needed a bit more power to it and I also don't like her mic. XD I can't say anything about mics since mine is not that good either.

AANYWAY. Sachiko's turn! I think she was... shy? I don't know, for some reason her voice seems like she was trying to sing without making a lot of noise. Girl, you gotta rock it! Her "Hey" was kinda emotionless too. But with more energy, I'm sure she would have been great. Zarah, my dear. I just love her. Her voice is so pretty, strong and full of love. Her "Let's have a dance now" made me wanna marry her. So good. -raburabu- Basically, all of her solo lines are amazing. Total nosebleed.

Last but definitely not least, we have Awai. God, her voice is so cute. I wanna adopt her and feed her with love. ;^; The only thing I hate to say is.. guess what? I don't like her mic too. xD But her voice is total love, every solo line from her made me giggle like a little kid that just won a strawberry cake. Overall, this dub was really good, full of energy. Mixing is also good, I just wished the vocals were a tiny bit lower. I guess that's it, see you next time! Lailai OUT!~

~Aya here! Thanks so much to Lailai for writing this. It makes me very happy!! And yes, I am still in need of more writers, even guest writers!! So don't hesitate. And about this dub, first off, I can't help it; what the frick are they wearing in this video? Is this Magenta Jumpsuit Apparatus? Regardless of Momusu's odd outfits, and the fact that I don't love this song; I enjoyed this dub as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment