Thursday, May 27, 2010

SUMMAH RABU



Maeda Yuuka- Amaranth
Ogawa Saki- Emerald
Wada Ayaka- Cerulean
Fukuda Kanon- Amber

Yume Miru 15sai by Madoka (IroKokoroProject) / I love this song! A total win by S/mileage in my book. And as for IKP, I don't even know which of their latest releases is my favorite, because they have all been EPIC! When I was looking at my subs list, I saw at least three dubs of this song and I went straight for this one, because I knew it would be amazing. I was not disappointed.

Cerulean sounds fantastic on her solo at 0:31! I totally love her "aru no yo." And Amaranth's "ah" at 0:41 is awesome!! She did such a good job on holding the note and staying in tune. My complete super favorite part of this ENTIRE song, are the "that's summer love" parts. OMG, I adore them. So I was really waiting for those to come around in this dub, and they freaking BLEW MY MIND. hkrktnhj lkrklh !!! Raburabu~

Emerald's 0:47 solo was well delivered, and as for her "dekiru" at 0:51, I did get the slight first impression that the 'ru' was off -but I listened to it over and over again. And then I loaded up this song by S/milage on YT & screwed around with the play button and timing, until I had it and this version playing at the exact same time (took me like, three tries every time I listened to that part, lol). Then I waited and listened - Emerald and Saki hit the note the same; there is no dischord when I play them together. So I think Emerald hit the note just as she should have.

I was glancing through the comments when I saw Asuna (AsunaSasaki) mention that people often think that the "Wada + Yuuka duet lines are solos." I don't have any lyrics saying who sings what parts, not even any on projecthello.com yet; the scripting for this dub was done by Takara, Amaranth, Amber, and they had to write everything out. So I got curious when I read about the duets and started listening to different spot trying to pick them out. I finally did (and Taka confirmed I had the right spot).

Cerulean and Amaranth sing the "yuki wo motte kagayakou" during Emerald's held out 'ru' at 0:51. They sound really good together!! On Amber's 0:54 solo, I really really like the way she sounds on her "taimingu" - mostly the 'mingu' - I can't figure out how to say what I like about it, lol. She just sounds SO good. These girls rocked the chorus!! I loooove it, more raburabu~

I like the 'FIFUTEEN' at 1:27, however it would be spelt in the lyrics (fifuteen, fifutien, fifutiin). All of the lines from 1:37 - 1:50 is more wonderful solos, followed by more epic "that's summer love"s. Emerald's "-nai na" at 2:00; again, I listened to the original and I think she sang this part spot on! The Ce/Am duet was marvelous, and I liked Amber's solo at 2:03. And following that, I adore the group "tanoshii mon" part.

Amaranth's high notes on her "ni dakk" (2:17 solo) are super! All of the higher notes in this were hit well by everyone! The group "Samishii yo samishii yo" at 3:14 sounds great. As I said earlier, I love the chorus; these girls nailed it. The ending "SUMMAH RABU" by Cerulean is a fabulous end to the dub! LOL I have been listening to this dub on and off for HOURS. I've been distracted some by various things, but Taka was quite patient with the questions I asked. Overall, I truly enjoyed this dub~

No comments:

Post a Comment