Thursday, May 27, 2010

Medley (x2) ~ Yo!Pro style

YAY! Thanks to Liana for letting me know about the new account! (You are most certainly welcome!) LOL, I am the first and still only subscriber. Y'all lovely readers of mine should change that, if you follow Yo!Pro at all; channelyopro. And to further inspire you, here is the first upload!!



Yopro Fail Medley / Featuring, in order of first solo: Liana, Antoinette, K, Jko, Nao, Serenyty, and Michikosaki ~ L O L . L O L . L O L ~ I can't stop laughing. I'm sure I sound like a dying horse or something, but I can't help it. I love the added text!! And the stuff people say;

"Tsunku's lyrics are deep like puddles."

"What the f*ck is this song?"

I love that one of the girls keeps trying to guess the song name, and every time she's wrong, the text says something. "Don't Stop, La da da da da da da da da, Don't Stop, Cute Cute, Forever Love! No." LOL.

And someone kept thinking songs were Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu YOU KNOW? by Berryz. I love the thrown in "Jiriri Kiteru." And whoever did the "Bum bum bum bum bum bum Boing!" - that was cute.

"Disney's got internet by the balls."

~And that's that!! BUT! There's more! (yay exclamation points!) "Most of the mixers from the old yoproject account banded together to create superbestfureindozu, a shared youtube dubbing account." Another account that is worth clicking the yellow button for. Many of YoPro's previously YT-released dubs have been re-uploaded as well as a few newer ones! Such as;



Ai Takahashi - Liana (www.yoproject.net)
Risa Niigaki - Celia (xxoxxsetsunaxxoxx)
Eri Kamei - Kitsune (www.yoproject.net)
Sayumi Michishige - Catanaition (catanaition)
Reina Tanaka - Spicy (XoSpicyChara)
Koharu Kusumi - Eririn (charmystar01)
Aika Mitsui - Mandy (tokidokihaato)
Junjun - Molly (mollyxface)
Linlin - Jko (thejayko)

Background - Manon (fuyumipopo) & Molly (mollyxface)

~Special Medley~ [Platinum 9 REDO] / I loaded this hours ago and have listened to it quite a few times. After I got done with the recent IKP dub, I found myself going "Wow Wow Wow Wow, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah" lol.

I love love love this!! I adore the fact that it's a medley, so you get to hear these fantabulous singers on different songs. And I actually like most of the songs too! It goes; Love Machine, Renai Revolution, SEXY BOY, The Manpower, I don't know the song Jko sings as LinLin, and I can't think of the name of the last song, but I really like it. All of the little extra sounds throughout the dub, the "whoo"s and stuff, really make it super fun. This is so FOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment