Friday, May 28, 2010

Hana Pro's latest~



Akimoto Sayaka : Mizuki [ telenagikinetic ]
Oshima Yuko : Kiri [ singingondemand ]
Miyazawa Sae : Hinageshi [ meghitomivaa ]
Ohori Megumi : Chuurippu [ berrycutekinenbi ]

Blue Rose by SKR48 (Team K - 2010 Ver) / This is the second dub of this song to be released as a 2010 version. The first was by Team S back in April. I like both casts- omg! I just noticed that the duet parts are sung by the same two girls from the previous dub! Hina and Chuu at it again, no wonder I was loving those parts in this so much. They sound wonderful together!

Kiri and Mizuki are your leading ladies, and boy, they sure sound fine! All of their solos are wonderfully delivered, and both of them sound fantastic! In all actuality, even though they are the only two to get solos, they don't get heaps of them. They get one each on the two verses, so that's only a total of two per girl. And they did a fabulous job on them!

I love the chorus!! All four girls contributed to it, to make it the awesomeness that it is. They sound so freaking good together! The blending is epic!! Totally my favorite part of the dub, hands down. As many people have commented on the video, it's hard to pick which version of this song you like better. But a choice isn't necessary; just like them both!




Shibata Ayumi : Chika [ bakapai ]
Ohtani Masae : Mizuki [ telenagikinetic ]
Saitou Hitomi : Sayuri [ xmikipinkux ]
Murata Megumi : Kinsenka [ shockingbuggy ]

Saa! Koibito ni Narou by Suika Kinenbi (2010 Ver) / I find myself really liking the chorus to this song. . . .idk why. It's not usually the kind of thing that I'd listen to, but the chorus is catchy, I kind of like the melody. It's made even better since it's being sung by HanaP girls. Congrats to Chika on her offical debut as a member of Gen 5!

I also like the beginning, the "ai no BOTAN wo renda! renda! kitto kitto kare furikaerun da" parts - the first couple of lines of it are quieter until 0:22, when you can really hear the girls singing it. I like how the verses are. . . .assertive? Aha! Tomo words it better "they were all crisp and stood out." Yes, the delivery of lines by everyone is really good.

Sayuri's high note at 0:38 is lovely, so is the one at 0:43, which is Mi/Kin *cheers for cclyrics* I adore Mizuki's 0:48 solo, she sings with great emotion, and sounds cute. Chika's first HanaP solo at 0:53, and it's fabulous! I've heard her before, from when I listened to auditions, but also from various other dubs (on & off YT). And 0:57 is Kinsenka, who is a little pitchy, but still incredibly cute sounding.

1:05 starts in on the chorus, which as I said before; I really like. The first duet is Chi/Sa and the following is Mi/Kin at 1:08. Mizuki's "nai" at 1:15 is nice. And 1:22 is everyone! I love love they way this group sounds together on this song! They sound great together anyways, but it's even better for me that they're singing such a pretty melody.

Another lovely high note; Sayuri's "ru" at 2:06. Chika has a lot of great solos throughout the song, and many of them are equally good, so I haven't been pointing out oodles of them. I do like all of her "aishiteru"s that she has towards the end of the choruses. Another thing I like about the chorus parts, are the vocal-trill thing that goes on with the "ou yo" parts. I love'em! Definitely a very fun song, and a super dub!

No comments:

Post a Comment