Sunday, May 30, 2010

Give Me Love! [Michi's BBD debut]



Takahashi Ai - Miyazu [ MiyazuChan ]
Tanaka Reina - Eva [ airisuzuki24 ]
Shimizu Saki - Lucy [ CherryxJuice ]
Yajima Maimi - Veri [ Veridian92 ]
Maeda Yuuka - Amaya [ xsweetgurl ]

Cinderella Complex by KP Shuffles (Konichiba Project) / Review by Michi (hitsugayahinamori) / May I say that I have a new favorite project now??? This shuffles group just OWNED THIS SONG. I love the beginning. The "nananana"s blend so well and the rapping has SO MUCH ENERGY! It's so rare to find a dub of this that actually has both! And not to mention the mixing for the beginning was GREAT! Whenever I listen to a dub I look for one thing in mixing: volume and timing. Guess what? This one had both.

We start the song off with the Ai solo + the Maimi harmony. Oh wait, sorry, it seems there was a misunderstanding. We start the song off with MIYAZU's solo with VERI's harmonies. They both did great here. However, I wish the Maimi harmony by Veri was a bit quieter. Miyazu did great singing as Ai. I'm in love with her voice now! Now here comes the Lucy-Eva duo (0:43)! They did as well as the first two but once more, Lucy's harmonies should be a tad bit softer/quieter.

Eva sounds so cute in her following solo at 0:47! And now the solo spinning thing (0:54)! First up; Veri sings her solo very well. I can't help but think it's one pitch up, but who cares. It was great. Following her, we hear Yuuka...Er...AMAYA, for the first time, solo-wise. She is ADORABLE. Tsunku, kick out Yuuka and take Amaya in. I swear. Amaya sounds so adorable. Too bad there aren't many solos available in this song for her.

Next is LUCY! She makes SUCH a great Saki! I'm very impressed once more by her voice! Miyazu's solo at 1:00 is epic! I have nothing else to say but that. It's epic. Period. Now the first chorus of the song (1:06)! With the male harmonies in there, the chorus sounds a bit fuller but I can't help to think that it was a bit off timed mixing wise. The blending is epic once more!

Then we have Eva's solo at 1:10! She's very cute and yet is able to maintain her pitching and emotion~ Great job Eva! 1:12's 'Cinderella Complex' line could've been a bit faster mixing wise. Miyazu solos at 1:19 and she owns it once more! I love how she doesn't scream her solo, yet its still full of emotion and energy!

"Nananana"s and "YES YES YO"s prevail once more. Ah...Music to my ears...Oh wait, this IS music. Excuse me. Blending and energy and emotion. PERFECT. Other than pitching, those three are my 3 musts for a dub. And they took care of it VERY WELL in this dub. Eva+Lucy duet again at 1:53. It sounds great, but I wish Lucy was timed a bit closer to Eva's solo. It's ok though, it's still great. Eva has great emotion, but she could've stayed a bit on pitch more. The way she sings it actually fits either way though ^^

Veri+Miyazu once more (1:57). AND BETTER THAN EVER! It's even greater than the beginning! I love these two very much. Next is Miyazu's Ai solo; SHE VIBRATO-ED. I love her even MORE so now. Solo wheel time again; Veri starts it off once more! The pronounciation could've been a bit sharper but vocal wise it was good.

AMAYA. My dear DEAR Amaya. Why do she only have 2 solos in here again? Because she's so epic cute sounding. Her 2 solos are adorably great; pitching, energy, emotion wise. IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS. Tsunku. Give this girl a plane ticket to Japan, I swear.

Lucy owns the Saki solo (2:12). I can't help thinking she makes a great Saki! Eva owns Reina's solo once more at 2:14! And what more? Without breaking a sweat! Usually Reina dubbers for this song SCREAM their solo to reach those notes, but not Eva! Ah~ The return of the epic blend chorus (2:21)! I love how they don't scream ANY of their notes in here, yet manage to reach them with energy~

GAH. MIYAZU-CHAN I LOVE YOU. She vibrato-ed her solo again. Even the mixing and timing here owns! Eva at 2:33; she did great but it seems she had a hard time reaching the low end note. Practice makes perfect though! Then the instrumental break enters like any other song.

FINALE! Best chorus yet to come at 2:57. Eva sounds like Reina in the solo, but I think she went a bit flat in the end note. And then Miyazu-Chan, with another epic solo (3:10)! Chorus, I love you. On the next solo starting with "Riisou" (Miyazu, 3:18), I think the timing was a bit missed. Chorus owning again. Eva's 3:27 solo - the timing is like a LITTLE BIT OFF. But I can't help but think this was her best solo! As they say! Save the BEST for LAST! The "nanana"s and rapping prevails one last time before the song finishes!

Overall, I loved this groupdub to BITS! I can't wait for more for by these guys! I just wish I can hear a bit more of Lucy, Veri, and Amaya. Too bad the (H!P) idiots don't know what fair line share means. But then again, I blame the fans and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment