Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YP & IKP

!!! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday! I couldn't get into the right mood for it, and my attention span last night couldn't handle it. LOL. Instead I spent most of my night looking into NMAcon and catching up on my reading. Well, I started an entry but it wasn't much of one and I never finished it.

I had my YT subscribed list opened all night, but never did anything with it. Until I (for the kajillionth time) saw this dub, beckoning me to click it. And since I adore Liana and Yoproject, I did! OH to the EM to the GEE (GEE GEE GEE GEE).




Bump Bump by Liza & Liana feat. Koolmon (yoproject) / *mouth agape as the epicness washes over her* gvfoeswnfjkewnfkjwfnewk fuwah ! ? The beginning blew my mind like TNT, in a beautiful way. I saw quite a few people say it and I must agree; this sounds so professional! You could put this up for sale, and people would be like; hells yeah! Koolmon's rap is fan-freaking-tastic! And the girls sound amazing!!


Bah, I'm getting distracted again ;w; *shakes up brain in attempt to get it focused and working* Sorry if this entry is an epic fail. I'm not focusing well again. Anyways! I think I've mentioned before how epic of a 3rd Gen IKP has, and if I haven't yet, then I'm doing so now!! Just looking at the list of names makes me ridiculously happy about all of the awesome, totally lovely, & skilled new additions.



Suzuki Airi - Emerald [FuyumiPopo]
Natsuyaki Miyabi - Rosaceous [Chiiayu]
Saho Akari - Periwinkle [hitsugayahinamori]

First Kiss by Ransuu (IroKokoroProject) / LOL, I can't help but find it funny that it's this song. That's why I put the current poll up, cause I'd seen so many dubs of this song lately. And actually quite a handful of Nanchatte Renai too. And I must say that this is fabulous! I'm glad Takara went with the 2010 version of this, since I prefer this trio. Plus concert dubs are always short but sweet, and more interesting.

These three gals sound super wonderful!! Emerald did a magnificent job on Airi's part. I would have loved to hear Rosaceous more, but I know I will get to in future releases. And as Takara mentioned, I heard Periwinkle in Going On by Amai. She did awesomely in this release as well, even though she claims she ruined it. Pwsh pftt.

All of the lines/solos in the first part of the song were marvelous! I liked Rosa and Peri's duet at 0:50, they sound great together. The blending on all group parts is epic. Overall, the energy was at a really good level. Emerald did well on the high notes on the verses/chorus. The little solo bit starting about 0:46; I loved her first two longish notes, she hit them spot on. But the others towards the end of the line sounded a little off to me.

A short but ear-pleasing little dub. UWAH! I'm so glad that these three talented ladies made it into IKP! This is the debut for Emerald and Roseceous, so huge congrats to them!! Thanks to Takara for sharing this with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment