Sunday, April 25, 2010

MARRY ME, HANA PRO

Or at least let me forever bind myself to y'all as a devoted fan. Cause I am having a major fangirling moment right now. Wanna know why? Because of their most recently formed group; AOI BARA! jeswngjkrnj hjehjgrknh jkgneswjknjrg ! ! !

They are to cover female rock bands! And their first release had me squealing madly in my chair; Hitohira no Hanabira by Stereopony! This is the first song I ever heard by Stereopony, and since then I have listened to and loved their other singles.

The other well known female rock group I am crossing my fingers for; anything by SCANDAL. I love just about every song they've ever come out with. Uh, I'm racking my brain for other possibilities. *AN HOUR+ PASSES* I got distracted by the Amazing Race, food and reading. Not exactly in that order.

BUT! I got lucky and Kappa was on, and then Buggy added me via Raebee, so now I have a little more information! Well actually, I just have some groups they are thinking/planning of dubbing; SCANDAL, Stereopony, & Zone! And there is also the possibility of Do as Infinity, Judy & Mary, and Day After Tomorrow.



Kanna [ tokidokihaato ]
Kinsenka [ shockingbuggy ]
Satsuki [ madiiieh ]
Ibara [ chiiayu ]

I have listened to this well over 20+ times in a row. No lie. The song is 3:35 in length. 20 x 3 is 60. 35 x 20 is 700 / 60 is about 12. So that's at least an hour and 12 minutes I've spent listening to this dub over and over and over again. I never tire of it. By the time I'm done with this entry I'll probably be nearing 30 times.

I love all of the girls' singing, cause they're all crazy talented and I'm so glad they share their enchantingly rockin' made-of-win vocals with us. I was excited to hear Ibara/Chiiayuchan in this group!! She's part of the still-somewhat-new 5th gen. Plus the totally amazing Satsuki and Kanna, on top of the wonderful & madly skilled Kinsenka!! What an epic cast.

I love every single second of this dub, every flipping line, and since that means I have a heck of a lot to ramble on about, I'm going to refrain from doing so. But I just had to share this spectacular new group with y'all, and get some fangirling out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment