Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Give me an H !

H!! - Give me an A! - A!! Give me an N! - N!! Give me another fricking A! - A!!! *cheerleader peppy attitude + imaginary pompoms* What's that spell? EPIC! No, crowd. It spells HANA. But you read my mind, cause my next question was; AND WHAT IS HANA? And that's where you go- *crowd cuts Aya off* EPIC!!!

Uhh, don't ask me where that came from. I was a band geek in high school, harboring no cheerleader envy. I swear. Anyways! I feel so much better because A) as I glance at my subscripitons list I see that I'm not way behind even though I was lazy and B) cause I have BTW (Back Track Weekend) to fall back on for all of the dubs that I might not get to right now.

Time for some HanaPro! (As if y'all didn't see that coming, lol)



Akimoto Sayaka : Sayuri [ xmikipinkux ]
Oshima Yuko : Nadeshiko [ giselledesu ]
Miyazawa Sae : Hinageshi [ meghitomivaa ]
Ohori Megumi : Chuurippu [ berrycutekinenbi ]

Blue Rose by SKR48 / Kappa spoils me. Y'all just don't know it. The first time I heard this I thought it was great, but I admit that I didn't pay it enough attention. jklfnwjkfnewjkfn !! This is freaking SPECTACULAR *savors MP3* I really really really like this.

I completely adore the way Hina and Chuu sound together on their duets, and the group parts are killer! I love the rockin' vibes of this song and all the girls did a fantastic job on putting emotion into their singing. Sayuri and Nade did awesomely on the solos during the verses, and the chorus blew my mind! Definitely & easily a favorite of mine from the Hana girls.




Chuurippu [ berrycutekinenbi ]
Kikyo [ tomokyohamasaki ]
Hinageshi [ meghitomivaa ]
Kasumisou [ natsujisen ]

Be Your Girl (2010 Ver) by Tane / "Some of these girls have been featured in other Hana releases, but this is their first single all together. . . .this is Hinageshi's official debut!" So says the awesome Kiri, leader of Tane (HP's egg group), and also the mixer of this dub. Congrats girls!!

There was some pitchiness on the first round of solos, but (even though I don't love this song, it's just okay) the chorus is really good! I loooove the way the girls sound together, and the sweet simple melody really suits this group. The rest of the lines were delivered well and sounded wonderful!

Actually, after a few listens the song grows on you some. Mainly due to the fabulous vocals that fill your ears. "I think it's challenging for some to sing slow songs, and y'all displayed the right emotion for this" - I totally agree with Aoi! And to go along with what Chuu said, I think this is the "right amount of cute and mature."




Kago Ai : Suiren [ nephiminechan ]
Tsuji Nozomi : Ajisai [ homeschooledchick16 ]
Mika Todd : Botan [ missgumbiecat ]
Takahashi Ai : Sayuri/Kappa [ xmikipinkux ]

Crazy About You by Tanemoni / I'm not crazy about the song; I just like parts of it. The same does not apply to the singers though, who sound splendid!! The beginning speaking part by Botan is cool, all of the solos throughout are good, and as always; the group parts are amazing because the blending is so spot on!

There are oodles of pretty/well-hit notes in this that make my ears happy. I love Suiren and Ajisai's singing (in this and every flipping dub I've ever heard them in); they are both super talented. Suiren sounds adorable and Ajisai has such a wonderful cute/mature voice.

The held notes following the chorus are fantastic! ohmygosh. When I heard the first one at 1:26 by Kappa, I was like (OwO) cause she sounds sooooo good. Definitely a highlight in this dub for me. Suiren (2:27) and Ajisai (3:00) also each sang a held note, both awesome. Kappa did a great job on Ai's lines in this song!

I really liked the little rapping parts in this dub! It's only twice, and the girls go back and forth in sets of two; 0:55 is Suiren and Botan, & 1:55 is Ajisai and Kappa. Lol, the first time through I thought this was good, but the song threw me off. Now seven or something listens later, I find myself actually really liking this. The chorus is super catchy, and this is overall delightful to listen to since it's the Hana girls singing it. Fabulous job ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment