Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Dreams

gkjerngjkrwngjk ! I see so many dubs I want to listen to. But I'm freaking lame and again put off blogging to do random things. I guess they weren't so bad though; did laundry, semi-cleaned my bathroom and ate ice cream - Fun fact about Aya: she cannot pull (a lot of) hair out of the shower drain without almost losing the contents of her stomach - I'm weak, lol. But I did enjoy my icecream, mhmm.

HanaPro, Aika, HanaChii, animezirow; I could write an entry a piece about each one's recent dubs! And I will darn sure try to, tomorrow! My not-blogging-enough is putting me behind. It's not like work/homework where I have to get stuff done, but I feel accomplished and happy when I do. Anyways! One last share before bed~



If You Can Dream by SweetPoffin / For all y'all Disney fans. I love Elsie's singing! She did so much for this dub, ohmy. All of the parts and harmonies! Her mature voice is so lovely, though she sounded real sweet too at times; this is such a pretty song. Elsie is so good at singing as different characters. I've said it before; if she ever gets into voice acting like she hopes, I will totally buy whatever she's in. Enjoy this pretty dub. I'm off to bed~

No comments:

Post a Comment