Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chiiruuuuu~

It's finally done! I don't know which of y'all saw it, but before I went to bed I got a random idea for a banner. It was. . . .incomplete, but I left it up all day. Ew, Aya. So when I got home and saw how ugly the top of my page looked I had to fix it. And I think it turned out pretty well, for someone who just screws around in MS paint, lol.

I put HanaPro as the biggest because when I first started this blog, I chose them as my main feature. Then I spread out to cover other groups as well, but I still think I talk about HP the most. If your project isn't in the banner, don't be sad/mad. I couldn't fit everyone up there (more OCDness about arranging names), so I mostly went for the groups that I've covered frequently and/or well established projects.

Enough rambling, on to the dubs!!


As I mentioned yesterday, there are a few channels that had many recent releases. So I think I am going to do a mini-entry on them, starting off with HanaChiiru!




Joonyoung: Maria [teukkiesangel]
Taegu: Chloe [dumastoryy]
Dongwook: Ashley [miyuki002]
Byungkyu: Chi [hanachiiru]

Crazily Pretty, originally by DNT / Ohmy, this is insanely catchy. I love the beat of the song, and everyone sounds so good! I love the chorus! The rapping parts were awesome, and I like how the autotune sounded on the verses. I don't think I've ever listened to anything by DNT, so I have no clue who is singing when, lol.

I can't stop listening to this! I would adore having the MP3, I just might ask for it. Oodles of lines sounded very sexy, so props to these gals for putting in good character. There were a teeny tiny amount of offish notes overall, but they didn't take away from the fabulousness of the dub in any way.





Changmin: Britt [brbcool8]
Yoochun: Chi [HanaChiiru]
Junsu: Carrie [broadwaypirate1106]
Jaejoong: Mer [misssaipan]
Yunho: Megan [eyeLUVmusic34]

MIROTIC, originally by TVXQ / Meh, can't say I'm a fan of the song. I find the verses of the song kind of annoying, but the chorus is pretty cool. Catchy. I really love how everyone sounds together!! The blending is marvelous. *listens more* yeah, the chorus is definitely my favorite part of this dub, the rap my second fave. The verses were well delivered (awesome emotion/character too), but the chorus is just kick-butt. Nice cast!





Ai think so, cover by Chi / So pretty!! Chi sounds amazing autotuned. I really liked the beginning, though all of the dub was wonderful. I prefer the verses to the chorus; I like the melody more and how she sounds on them. Chi hit all of the higher notes super well, and did an all-around great job on this!


Lovegazer, cover by Chi / Ohh, such a simple yet pretty melody. I think I like this solo more, though all of Chi's dubs are splendid! Again, she sounds great autotuned; no off notes. But her fabulous singing is enjoyable; with or without it.


And lastly!! Chi recently opened up auditions for a cover of SNSD's Cooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment