Friday, April 23, 2010

MOA AK

Team Haru / Team Day / Team Big Bang (Mp3 Downloads) / Finally!! It feels like I've been putting this entry off for forever. But no more!! Let's get things rolling with Haru Haru. This is one of the first Big Bang songs I recall listening to, and it's one of my favorites besides Koe wo kikasete. I have to say that I favored the third group, TBB - though all of the groups did an awesome job!

G-DRAGON - Newismyname
TOP - Monochroma
SEUNGRI - Cuizy
TAEYANG - Lakuru
DAESUNG - Shiki
Mixer: Lakuru

I have listened to this so much lately. I've been listening to all of the AK dubs I have downloaded a lot. Firstly because of song choice; they're feeding my love for kpop. But also because their dubs are good! As for this dub; zero pitchiness, great energy on verses & solos, amazing raps/upbeat-talk-singing.

The chorus could have used a little more umph! Blending was pretty good though. I love how it's (mainly/all ?) girls singing the lower parts; they sound so flipping good!! I also really liked the talking part in the beginning and the "Oh, girl, I cry, cry. You’re my all, say goodbye" parts. This dub is super & addicting~

A bit of an older dub (11.25.2009) but I've been going through all the pages in the Personal Project's section; I'll get to newer stuff eventually. The casts for the TH and TD can be found in the release's thread. Don't overlook them just 'cause I favored TBB! Props to all the AK members who participated in this release!


Hitomi no Screen (MP3 Download) / Aha! This is a newer-ish one (04.06.2010). "I had a little trouble mixing 10 people so it's not that great but I tried my best." Well yeah, totally understandable. Ten people! It turned out pretty darn good! I adore this song.

Hey! Say! 7
Yamada Ryosuke - kohaku_96
Chinen Yuri - musiccutie
Morimoto Ryutaro - sushiidropxX
Nakajami Yuto - Aralana
Okamoto Keito - cuizy MiniPralin

Hey! Say! BEST
Yabu Kota - Kyllia
Takaki Yuya - HiRymes
Yaotome Hikaru - ladestiny92
Inoo Kei - LuChu
Arioka Daiki - Minachi
Mixer - Kyllia

Bah, sleepiness just hit me randomly. I can barely keep my eyes open. But I shall continue! I'm kind of glad I didn't have to choose between groups this time. It's a cool idea, but sometimes I feel bad admitting that I liked one more than the other. lol, imadork.

There are some off things about this dub, but I love it all the same. The verses and other parts are nice, but I really liked the chorus! Only thing would be that it could use a sinch more energy. Not the best dub of this song I've heard, but actually the first groupdub of it. And overall it's enjoyable~


Team So Nyu / Team Shi Dae (MP3 Downloads) / I didn't have to choose this time either, wanna know why? Cause on a whim I took the two tracks, opened'em in Audacity and exported them as the same MP3 & the result it epic!

Taeyeon - hotarumyst / Honey
Jessica - fefakm / x_sagacchi_x
Sunny - ai_no_matador / newismyname
Tiffany - kaycchi / FruityTunes
Hyoyeon - arigatouima / bigmow
Yuri - musiccutie / indoorlawnchair
Sooyoung - tegorin_news / tashy
Yoona - hanipazui / Nisea
Seohyun - Sephiel / miyapi

The two groups blend together without even trying!! All of the solos became duets, and surprisingly; they all turned out really good! I was afraid people might accidentally clash on notes or something, but no! The chorus is AMAZING. I love love love these dubs, and the sweet bubbliness of this song makes it even better. Everyone sounds awesome.

Bah, I need to go to bed. I'm too sleepy. But I have the next two days off!!

1 comment: