Saturday, April 24, 2010

BTW

I got sidetracked by browsing through SnM singles and also did some reading on & off. And then I ate and got distracted by detective shows on TV. So I feel like I haven't accomplished very much today; lameness. Anyways!

I just peeked at Martha (missgumbiecat) 's blog Genki Almost Idol and had a little squeak-fest over the mentioning of my blog. She didn't even say much, but I felt sky high. Congrats on the 200 subscribers, girly!!

Also! I saw two of the dubs she featured; one is from an adorable girl I wasn't subscribed too (I have fixed this); LLawlitaxDD singing Otona ni narutte muzukashii. And the other was a dub I just didn't happen to click on in the sea of vids on my sub list; Pepper Keibu by AzNxRawRx. So I wanted to give a shout out about the two of them and send y'all over to Martha's blog.

I feel a little bad that a lot of the dubs on my subs list don't get mentioned, or I don't get the time to listen to them all. So a thought just struck me and I'm going to run with it. I'm going to do a little something, idk what to call it. Back Track Weekend?

Saturdays and Sundays are (currently) my most free days, so it'll probably end up happening on one of the two. I'm going to click back as far as YT will let me go on my Subscriptions and do a set up similar to when I'm covering auditions. So that even if I don't cover everything, I'm still listening to as many as I can.

Sun 04.18 - Sat 04.24

*CherryxJuice / Shouganai Yume Oibito (04.19) Lucy has such a lovely mature voice, I can't help but like it. She had pretty good energy, and I think this is a good song for her. Some of the notes in the chorus are a little up there for her, but she hit them all wonderfully.

*MiraiLai duet with Rasubelly / Ajisai Ai Ai Monogatari (04.19) I adored the beginning! Both of these ladies sound marvelous, they make a good duo. The energy was kind of half½ some parts had it, and some could have used a sinch more. But the blending is splendid and I liked the chorus. Congrats to Lai on reaching 100 subscribers!

*twilightlegendhp / Shouganai Yume Oobito (04.20) The title track in Twilight Legend's 13th single. Homg, this is so good!! I freaking love the way all the girls sound together. All of the lines were spot on, and the duets/solos were awesome!

I don't know if it's just my settings, but the volume level seemed a little loud? idc, this is a fabulous release. This is the last single with the group for participating members Reirae (1st Gen) and Mari (3rd Gen). Reirae will remain a part of Totally Up! and Mari's official status is fully graduated.

*moamelody / I Don't Care (04.20) Hands down, my current favorite kpop dubber. She is flipping amazing. MoA always brings such character to her dubs, blows the roof off with her energy and just flat out wows you with her vocals. I'm not a huge 2NE1 fan, but MoA pwning this song and made me adore listening to her version of it. I like everything about this dub.

*michigopyon / Misc covers (04.20) Ohmy, Pyon sounds so insanely adorable/great!! I haven't listened to anything by her in a long while, and it was really enjoyable to hear her again. Super kawaii. It's too bad that she probably won't finish these dubs, cause they're really good. I do look forward to whatever she does release next, since her singing is brilliant.

*FreeMusicify / Kiddy Grade Opening (04.21) The song didn't exactly float my boat right off the bat, but it's kind of catchy after a few listens. Vera has a lovely voice that I really really like listening to. It's mature and just has this unique sound to it that I love, idk how to explain it.

*miyuki002 / FIRE collab (04.22) Epic! I loved the beginning speaking part, and all the different parts sung by the different girls sound fantastic! I think I've listened to this dub before, maybe I found it through one of the forums? Or I listened to it before off my subs and don't remember? idk. This is really good!

*LovablexKarupin / Mayonaka no Shadow Boy REUPLOAD (04.23) fewkjfnkwgnwr. I adore this song and Karu sounds so goooood singing it! I love her voice, and how she sounds with herself. She sings clearly and has great energy! Both the verses and the chorus were wonderful. I would love a MP3 of this, I just might have to ask her. Definitely worth a listen.

Annnnd that's it! The beginning of next month will bring more BTW~ I have a headache and can't focus, so I'll cover the rest of what I have plans for from today (04.24), when I get on tomorrow. Plus whatever else pops up on my subs list while I sleep. OH & Thanks to all the awesome people who leave me messages in my shoutbox. I may not always reply, but I read everything that goes in there and it makes me feel insanely happy.

ILU Michi, Tomomo, Chiiayuchan, Kappa, Aika, Faefae, Ajisai, Raebee, Miya, Sayuri, Martha, Chiyo, Amaranth, Buggy, Takara, Rixie, Okie, Amaya, Rii, Jess, Risa, Izumi, Liana, Elsa, Kristy, anyone I may not have mentioned, and everyone who takes the time to read Blabobu! I'd give everyone a color, but there isn't enough variety and I'd likely get OCD about arranging names & colors, lol. Nightnight my sweets~

3 comments:

  1. AYA TOMOMO DESERVES A COLOR >[
    jk <3
    i love you toooooo ;A;
    continue updating your blogg and making us happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOMOMOMOMOMOMOCHAN~

    I think in color. Your a shade of blue, but Buggy is blue too. And I couldn't have that many colored names so close together cause it'd make it unbalanced *OCD-like*

    LOL. ilu moa ♥
    Thanks for being so supportive ;w;

    ReplyDelete