Sunday, April 25, 2010

As per request. . . .



Celia [ xxoxxSetsunaxxoxx ]
Jenna [ XoSpicyChara ]
Aura [ aurorazx ]
Zoey [ TemarithesandNinja ]

Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda groupdub, hosted by aurorazx / jihbfejwkfkwfn. It's been a bit since I listened to this song, or even a dub of this song; and this one is fantastic! I love the way these four sound together!! And all of the solos were killer (I mean that in a good way. Like; durh, my brain cells are dying from the awesomeness).

I don't know for sure if these go in order of hearance? So I'll just go by the first four solos. Everyone had good energy and did well on the fastly-sung verses. 0:28 - ohh, lovely voice, well delivered solo! 0:37 - One of those mature-ish voices that still sounds cute. 0:46 - freaking adorable! 0:55 - Loving the maturity, and the little bit of vibrato I heard. All of the girls have fabulous vocals, and did good at giving their lines character.

The solos at 3:07, with less backing music, were amazing! Anywho, if I tried to do the rest of the song I know I'd get confused about who's singing when. Plus I already fully covered this, back when Yamabuki (HanaPro) released it. But y'all should totally have a listen to this groupdub!! This dub was requested/shared by Faefae (nytefaerie)~





Izumi [faraBANG]
Risa [omgspazattack]
Noeruu [kingdomheartstibute]
Okie [DivaDagger]
Yuri [Fuonyuri]

"lover's creme and my pudding" (Aisu Kuriimu to MY PURIN) the latest from alo!kira project / ohemgee - ILU! whoever made/offered up the color coded lyrics; it makes things so much easier. This is one big fabulous mix of cute & sexy. Or should I say, DIRTY & SUGARY SWEET, lol. It's a little bit of both, and a delight to listen to.

I wasn't sure who the first solo was, cause it's not colored & I think it just got missed. But I'm a smart cookie (lol, who took a few minutes to figure it out)! I believe it is Yuri, cause there is a pattern where whoever sings the first two solos, duets together on the next line. And since 0:26 is Yuri & Noeruu, and 0:24 is Noeruu; it makes sense that 0:22 is Yuri. Uwah! imadorkwhooveranaylzesthings.

Anyways, they both sound great on the opening lines of this dub! I also liked the following trio, which is the other three girls (Okie, Risa, Izumi). This pattern continues throughout the song; solo1, solo2, 1/2 duet, 345trio. I really like how the distribution is! You get to hear all the girls, plus different combos, on top of the awesome full-group parts. Nice mixing too.

0:29 is Okie, killing me with her kawaii voice. I liked "shite" at the end of her line. Risa at 0:31, I never tire of her lovely mature vocals. Gah, the blending overall is flippin' epic! 0:39 to 0:54 are all really good solos as well! Again, I'm glad that you get a good listen of each gals' wonderful singing. Izumi has great energy!

I don't like this song's chorus as much as the other parts, but it still sounds great! I adored Yuri's "SUTEKI." I mean, it is catchy and fun. idk. Maybe it'll grow on me. Noeruu has a very sweet voice, but she was a little quiet sometimes. Could use a little more umph! Sing loud & proud, girly! Risa's "FUTARI" at 2:15 was pretty, nice vibrato.

1:44 is Izumi, sounding splendid. I know I already mentioned it, but she has a great energy level, probably the best. I liked Okie's "minna ni tou wa" solos at 1:55 and 3:02; short but sweet. 3:15 was a really good line for Yuri! Her "yana no" was nice. All three solos at 3:07 were marvelous (Risa, Okie, Yuri)! Yay Noeruu, it was cool to hear her with a little more umph on her 3:30 line.

And Izumi's "SUTEKI" ends this song on a lovely note. Really a good groupdub! This was a request on my end, from back when I last covered alo!kira. Izumi (faraBANG) was the one who remembered, and was sweet enough to send it my way~

No comments:

Post a Comment