Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Work is lame. Cause it's made me way behind on blogging Dx Well, I should have fit this entry in last night, but it got to be like 11:30 and I needed to go to bed. Cause of lame work. I am hoping to catch up on all the dubs I haven't listened to yet. Sorry this took for ever Rae, ILU.

RANCHII / Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~

Shimizu Saki - Aji [homeschooledchick16]
Tsugunaga Momoko - Aoi [ chocolateblakberri ]
Tokunaga Chinami - Buggy [ shockingbuggy ]
Sudou Maasa - Martha [ missgumbiecat ]
Natsuyaki Miyabi - Kappa [ xmikipinkux ]
Ishimura Maiha - Asa [ yumeangel29 ]
Kumai Yurina - Kary [ karyhoshi ]
Sugaya Risako - Rae [SingingOnDemand]



The first time I listened to this, I couldn't help smiling and bobbing along in my seat. The song is adorable and all of these gals sounded wonderful!! This dub is just so good that it puts a smile on your face. Even after I got off last night, while I was moving about doing stuff I kept singing this song with the Hana girls' voices in my head.

[*] Who does not love those "WE WELCOME THIS HAPPINESS TONIGHT"s? Okay I'll admit, they get a tiny bit repetitive, but they're still fun and cute. And they sound super in this dub! I don't think I'm going to comment on every line this time around, maybe just my favorites from each of the girls~

Raebee! She does so great on Risako's lines. Not that she sounds like her, but Rii is one of Berryz's main singers and she has the lead a lot of the time; Rae takes on that spot well. She's got such a pretty voice and she sings strongly. I really liked her at 2:22. She had such great energy, and her "AH" sounded super/pretty.

[*] I swear, I was having Aoi withdrawls. I can never ever hear enough of her. Goddess of Kawaii. I really liked her at 0:33 on her "nagaku shiawase ni naru to" line, and again at 1:22, but she sounded as marvelous as ever throughout the song. At 0:52, Martha blew my mind. I loved her "deaeta" so much. The light vibratio she had on the last "ta" was beautiful.

On her "eien wo chikau MERODI" lines, Aji didn't really seem to go up on the "wo". & It's such a cute little part of the line. But!! She sounded wonderful on her 2:06 solo; I loved her held out "ne." And she suits Saki, I thought so from her first little line at 0:39.

[*] I really liked Kappa at 1:07 on the "ne" and the end of "freedom." She had good energy, and I just like how she sounds on the melody of that line. Asa! I know I've heard her before, I think, cause I recognize her username. She sounded really adorable at 2:44! I like her voice, but I should have a better listen to it.

Miss Buggy sounded cute on all her lines,though my favorite was at 3:22. But I also really loved the character she put into her little "zenbu" at 2:05. Kary makes an amazing Yurina. She has such a fabulously pretty voice. I totally adored both of her "eien wo chikau MERODI"s. Everyone else sounded good on theirs too, but she really stood out to me on that line.

[*] As for the duets, the pairs were Asa/Kappa (0:57), Martha/Kary (1:00), Rae/Buggy (2:12), and Aoi/Aji (2:15). And they were awesome!! The blending sounded so good, epically good! I must say, I think I liked the first two pairs the most, just cause I think their voices complimented each other better.

Everyone did a smashing job on the group parts, & I love this dub oodles and oodles ♥ Pathetically, I was often trying hard not to doze off while writing this. I'm not bored in the least, just tired. And this took me freaking forever, so it's already 10:30pm ;w; GO RANCHII~

No comments:

Post a Comment