Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I can't always cover every dub I want to, cause then I'd be killing myself trying to keep up. So I want to do a little update about some of the recent dubs that have been released but I haven't written about. These aren't in any certain order, they're just dubs that I like that I want to share with y'all~



Hatsuyuki by Suika Kinenbi (HanaPro)

Shibata Ayumi : (Ange) Kiku [ froghaterk ]
Ohtani Masae : Mizuki [ telenagikinetic ]
Saitou Hitomi : (Kappa) Sayuri [ xmikipinkux ]
Murata Megumi : (Buggy) Kinsenka [ shockingbuggy ]

Beautiful. These Hana girls did so epicly good on this dub ;w; I downloaded the dub so I can listen to it whenever I want! Buggy and Kappa sound awesome, but I also love love hearing Ange and Mizuki, since I don't believe I've heard them much. So many solos and notes in this are amazing.



Robo Kiss [duet] ~

*Kago Ai :: Mitsuki // MitsukiUsagii
*Tsuji Nozomi :: Okie // DivaDagger

I like this song. They could have used a bit more energy overall, more umph! But they do have the cuteness for sure. I adore both Okie and Mitsuki, and I think they make a good duo.



Renai Circulation by Manami1992

This is wonderful! At first I thought it was just pretty good, but once you hit her rap at 0:25 and her harmonies at 0:41, it's pure kawaii! The part of the song in the beginning and end are my least favorite, not cause of her voice, they are just the least interesting part of the song itself, for me. Manami has such an awesome voice. I loved all the different parts she did, she sounds great with herself. I think at 0:58 she hits a really strong point and she just delivers so well. I really liked this!



Koko ni Iruzee by Yomusu (Yoproject)

This is one of my faves from Momusu, so I was excited to see a dub of it! As I mentioned yesterday, I'm not super familiar with Yoproject or it's members, but I really like this dub. I adored their "Yes Wonderland"s~




I was going to rant about how annoyed I am at YouTube right now, for forcing their ugly new system/layout on me. I don't like a lot of things about it, but I'm stuck with it ;w; It was dragging my mood down and making me not want to blog. It's as Homeschooledchick16 said, "AGH YOUTUBE!! If it's not broken, don't fix it."

But then I found out that mjsparkles33 is holding auditions for a full fan-dub of Princess and the Frog. I watched some of them, and I am feeling much better. I adore Charlotte's character, and I wanna see who might audition for the voodoo man.

No comments:

Post a Comment